Templeton

GOAT

7 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Injured I think.

Shame. I thought Warburton could've have made a player our of him. Doubt he'll be given another contract.

He was given another contract but injured himself signing it.

No, your thoughts exactly, just no point taking the risk if he's always injured.

4 minutes ago, Blackandra said:

Heard this rumour a few times? Any concrete evidence on it? Seems like a reasonable explanation as to why he's not featured at all.

None at all mate.its just a rumour that won't go away.also heard he's been given professional help for this.

I watched him walk around the pitch in his club suit after the Dumbarton game and again on Sunday at Hampden and thought, "he must be embarassed celebrating".

Make no mistake, David Templeton has been the biggest waste of money during our journey from the Third Division until today. That fills me with sadness because I had huge, huge hopes for him.

His performances at places like Annan and Queen of the South were beyond a disgrace, though, and the quicker he is off the wage bill, the better.

Made a killing for absolutely fuck all. 

Pain killer addiction really wouldn't surprise me. 

Wouldn't surprise me when he leaves that he becomes the fittest he has been in his life and plays like he used to. Some just ain't cut out to handle the expectation of playing for Rangers

7 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Made a killing for absolutely fuck all. 

Pain killer addiction really wouldn't surprise me. 

Wouldn't surprise me when he leaves that he becomes the fittest he has been in his life and plays like he used to. Some just ain't cut out to handle the expectation of playing for Rangers

Another Andy fucking Webster 

I keep forgetting that this guy is still our signing.

He certainly doesn't play for us and that was before this prolonged injury saga.

One for the bin Mr Warburton me thinks.

Not only do we need players that want to play for us, we need players that can.