David Cooper Templeton

Clocked him trying to stand to the side on Saturday when the team were walking round and stood at the ladbrokes board on the pitch at the copland end, he was trying to stand towards to dugout....Few the backroom staff told him to get on the park and get in the picture with the rest...Think confirms he feels he`n finshed and bit low in confidence with his injury, sad that it has`nt worked out, i don`t see him playing top level football again, too fragile and too injury prone. All the best in your new venture, as with Law, Clark, Bell.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the excitement on this board when he got signed 4 years ago. And i guess most of us did feel he would be a great signing. After all this injury problems and his poor form, i think its time we move on and replace him with better winger.

And speaking of wingers, is Lovenkrands still having his medical at Ross Hall? 

1 hour ago, demise said:

I remember the excitement on this board when he got signed 4 years ago. And i guess most of us did feel he would be a great signing. After all this injury problems and his poor form, i think its time we move on and replace him with better winger.

And speaking of wingers, is Lovenkrands still having his medical at Ross Hall? 

Think he is there playing squash with Robbie fowler.

Doubt we'll see him next season, but if the gaffer so chooses fair enough. Still grateful to the wee man for coming to us at a time when most of football seemingly turned it's back on us. He's been unlucky with injuries and I don't buy into arguments of reluctance to play, although admittedly I expected a higher standard of performance when he did.