David Cooper Templeton

On 23 April 2016 at 10:33 AM, Ibroxholm said:

Why don't some Rangers fans just trust in MW making the correct decision on Templetons future.  His judgement has proved to be far better than most fans - which to be honest is not too difficult.

We do. We trust he will bin him.

“It’s tough, it’s really hard. It’s just the nature of the beast. He’ll have a career and we’ll have our discussions with him but it’s such a tough industry being a footballer.
“There are players all over the world coming in. We will bring in defenders, midfielders, strikers and you can’t fear it.”

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's he on for sitting on his ass the sooner we get rid of him the better.

To many fans hope he comes good and stick up for him because of the Cooper name.I was  happy when he signed but he has been a waste of money and a big disappointment.Get him off the books and bring in players  that can turn up and actually give something to the game.

On 22/04/2016 at 11:07 PM, siddiqi_drinker said:

Wish he'd change hs first name to Tommy, more of a comedian than a footballer.

Just like that........

That's fuckin' cruel mate!. Tommy Cooper could pull a rabbit out a hat......Temps would be lucky to pull a hair oot his arse.never mind do a trick.

I don't get the hate to be honest, I think he would rather be playing than injured, it's not his fault

Sad to see it didn't work out and wish him all the best , I mean, God forbid one of our players gets an injury like that, would he be subject to the same shit as this?

11 hours ago, MasterD said:

We do. We trust he will bin him.

“It’s tough, it’s really hard. It’s just the nature of the beast. He’ll have a career and we’ll have our discussions with him but it’s such a tough industry being a footballer.
“There are players all over the world coming in. We will bring in defenders, midfielders, strikers and you can’t fear it.”

Who said that?

I always feel sorry for the guy he was another victim of the McCoist era, there is no doubt he has talent but dunno if MW can get it out of him, if he could get him back up a bit he would be decent back-up for when Barrie gets tired.

Just now, geronimoo said:

I always feel sorry for the guy he was another victim of the McCoist era, there is no doubt he has talent but dunno if MW can get it out of him, if he could get him back up a bit he would be decent back-up for when Barrie gets tired.

I would say if he can make pre season and MW gives him a chance then you never know, if he doesn't get to train then it'll be over IMO, doesn't make business sense obviously but I also feel for the guy, every footballer wants to be out

Wallace, Miller to a lesser extent and Clark were all underperforming last year, albeit Clark isn't exactly setting it alight this year but he certainly doesn't lack effort

It is just a shame he couldn't get fit because there is a chance MW could have got the best out of him

52 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I don't get the hate to be honest, I think he would rather be playing than injured, it's not his fault

Sad to see it didn't work out and wish him all the best , I mean, God forbid one of our players gets an injury like that, would he be subject to the same shit as this?

What is his actually injury that he has been out for so long?

On Friday, April 22, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Malvern said:

Cya Temps, don't let the door hit your arse on the way out, oh and try not to trip up before you leave or we will be paying you for another 10 years to be injured.

Never has a player disappointed me so much.i walked past h8m on Saturday with Derek and Danny and thought Meh! When i saw Mr Davie Smith.i was like a bumbling wreck. Even when Danny couldn't get my phone off selfie mode, Mr Smith just said take your time. Temps would have got all pissed off and walked away.davie Smith.the barca bear who pays for his own season ticket.a fuckin disgrace Rangers.sort it out.

No Surrender

Rab