MoH

BigBearButt

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Why can't people seem to understand that there's fuck all left to play for in the league, it's done. We've lose every single game between now and the end of the season for weeks.

If anybody is told, sell 100 apples and you'll get a £10,000 bonus. You burst your baws, you sell 100 apples. Wtf is the point in trying any more? You've got the reward, who gives a fuck about a few extra points.

We're on course for a treble, against a team who we've demolished on more than one occasion this season. People worry far too much.

I don't (and will never) understand this viewpoint.

No game at Rangers is meaningless if your a fan that likes to see us win. We need to build up a winning mentality and sharpness and momentum going into the final - we can't do that not taking these games seriously.

You are also hoping the players are busting a gut to impress for a final starting place. It's far from meaningless.

The more shite results like this, the less I start to care about the Celtic game the other week. At a club like Rangers sometimes your only as good as your last game.

Listen if Mark Warburton can (rightly) be annoyed at tonight, going on his interview, then surely to fuck the fans can be too? no?

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

How many fucking times do our fans have to jump to conclusions only to then end up with nothing but good words to say about the guy?

Forrester springs to mind.

And how many times have they been right about players?

For every Forrester there's probably five or six who they have got their judgement spot on with.

I'm not writing MOH off, far from it  but just becuase Forrester did well it's no guarantee that MOH will come good too.

Some players take longer to settle than others, I suspect MOH will take sometime, he looks as though he is pretty shy but he did seem a wee bit more vocal today. When Waggy comes back I suspect he will go to rightwing and MOH through the middle, as Waggy works way better with tav than MOH does.

2 minutes ago, dee9 said:

How many fucking times do our fans have to jump to conclusions only to then end up with nothing but good words to say about the guy?

The biggest problem for MOH is how well the other new guys have done and how quickly they gelled as a unit but forrester wasn't new to it all as he knew Warburton and has been pals with kiernan since they were 9 I believe. If you look at King who came in at the same time and has been getting the same amount of game time both of them are in the same boat. 

There's a player there and I believe he'll be an asset for the club.

At st. johnstone, Moh relied on sheer pace to counter attack when defences were already stretched, worked a treat for him! As we know, he did that to our cost in the League Cup! If that's all he's got then I would expect more poor performances from him next season because we're going to be up against more packed defences....and I include the scum in that???!! The Manager always stresses the importance of doing homework on prospective players, however, so I honestly can't see him just being impressed by his pace! Rather, he's seen a player he thinks he can shape and develop....add to his overall game and give him the tools to influence matches more effectively! Full pre-season under his belt working with the coaching staff and we could still have a player on our hands!

4 minutes ago, dee9 said:

I seen more from Forrester coming on for 20 minutes at Cappilow than I have ever done from O'Halloran. I said at the time after the Morton game I think he will be a good option/player for us.

I don't buy the needs a lengthy run in the team pish or needs a full pre season. I genuinely just do not think he is good enough going forward for Rangers in our style of play. Decent player at St Johnstone or a Killie Motherwell Dundee where a performance 1 in every 5 games makes you a stand out not Rangers class for me. 

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

He's been here just under 3 months mate. Not all that that much time for someone to settle, really.

Benefits of doubts required for the time being.

I'm counting from 1st February to 1st May so that's four months.

The proper time to judge him is this time next season after he's had a fair crack at it,we have to trust Warburton with the fact that he gave O'Halloran a 4 year deal for a reason.

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Mate when we beat a team or are linked with one of their players I like to go on their forums and see what they are saying. Not everyone's thing but it's what I do. On the St Johnstone forum I went on they didn't rate him. He was a luxury player and only showed his talent when he could be bothered/in certain games.

Was hoping with potential there Warburton could work his magic on him - he still might - but so far he's not and I honestly don't think he will be the standard of player we need. Visions of him ending out at loan to someone next January if we get our signings right in the summer.

I don't go on many fan forums but I try to listen to that Terrace Podcast twice a week just so I have any idea of how players are perceived and what's going on but yeah, he was never a player who ever really stood out to me that much.

I was hoping, and still hope, Warburton will work his magic on him but with a busy Summer expected I'm not convinced he's going to win and hold down a first team place in the long term. If he does I'll happily hold my hands up and say I was wrong.

As I said, his pace could be an asset if we are chasing a game on the break but with Warburton's philosophy of "Plan B being do Plan A better" I can't see us really being in that position.

15 minutes ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Why can't people seem to understand that there's fuck all left to play for in the league, it's done. We've been able to lose every single game between now and the end of the season for weeks.

If anybody is told, sell 100 apples in a week and you'll get a £10,000 bonus. You burst your baws, you sell 100 apples. Wtf is the point in trying any more? You've got the reward, who gives a fuck about a few extra points (or apples for that matter).

We're on course for a treble, against a team who we've demolished on more than one occasion this season. People worry far too much.

PS. Cracking analogy I know, wtf am I doing sitting on a forum. Need to start putting these talents to good use.

Anyway, some people need to relax.

Against a team that have beat us twice.

12 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Some players take longer to settle than others, I suspect MOH will take sometime, he looks as though he is pretty shy but he did seem a wee bit more vocal today. When Waggy comes back I suspect he will go to rightwing and MOH through the middle, as Waggy works way better with tav than MOH does.

When Waghorn gets back MOH will be on the bench.

5 minutes ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

I don't buy the needs a lengthy run in the team pish or needs a full pre season. I genuinely just do not think he is good enough going forward for Rangers in our style of play. Decent player at St Johnstone or a Killie Motherwell Dundee where a performance 1 in every 5 games makes you a stand out not Rangers class for me. 

Only time will tell if he's Rangers class or not. Tbf to you, he hasn't exactly set the heather alight but affording him game time and pre-season will give the coaching staff the chance to adapt his game to suit our style. If he turns out to be a one trick pony at the end of next season he'll be out! Think we should wait until then before writing this boy off! 

23 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

And how many times have they been right about players?

For every Forrester there's probably five or six who they have got their judgement spot on with.

I'm not writing MOH off, far from it  but just becuase Forrester did well it's no guarantee that MOH will come good too.

This is young lads we are talking about mate. It not as if these are guys who have played infront of 30 40 50k fans week in week out. My point is ffs give these young lads a chance. I can remember the days when hutton was on this and every other rangers forum getting thrown to the wolves.

Fast forward a year or so and the same guys were praising him no end. MOH will come good but he must be given time.

Surely the gaffers signings to date have shown he knows the diffrence between a gem and a donkey.

41 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

I thought the reason we signed both O'Halloran and King was because we were too ponderous in the final third and King and O'Halloran's more direct running style would give us that cutting edge we were lacking but for whatever reason it hasn't worked out.

I think a big part of that could just be because teams sit so deep against us that there is barely any space for them to get in behind and play in.

I think that's partly why Waghorn works particualry well coming off the right hand side and onto his left foot to shoot.

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

I think a big part of that could just be because teams sit so deep against us that there is barely anyspace for them to get in behind and play in.

I think that's partly why Waghorn works particualry well coming off the right hand side and onto his left foot to shoot.

We have a winner! (tu)

Spot on.

MOH had a preseason with St.Johnstone and was a regular for them all the way up until January.  He's not exactly lacking in fitness or match sharpness.  He's come to us and he's underperformed that's the truth of it.

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

MOH had a preseason with St.Johnstone and was a regular for them all the way up until January.  He's not exactly lacking in fitness or match sharpness.  He's come to us and he's underperformed that's the truth of it.

That's the size of it for me.

I get where others are coming from. He's been here since Jan and hasn't started more than 3 games in a row but I think we can only go on what we've seen so far rather than what they think might be, with the best will in the world.

The more I think about it, the more I don't see what a pre-season will actually do. He's not injured or anything. I am just going on what I've seen so far and it's nowhere near good enough - especially for 500k to a midden team like St Johnstone we handed the cash to too.

1 minute ago, cumnockbear said:

I hope he proves all the fuck wits on here wrong who're writing him off.

How are people fuck wits for saying he's not impressed and been shite so far? do you think he's been good so far? yes or no will do.