Can You Help A Wee Bear To Get To America For An Operation?

mark adair

4 hours ago, mark adair said:

Just managed to get Joshua to be the team mascot for one of the games just waiting to sort out which game will let you all know what game it is when I talk with Karen later this week. ??⚪️?

Thanks Mark, that should be an opportunity to get Joshua's situation and the fund raising highlighted to the whole of the support that day. Would they put something up on the big screens ? (tu) 

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Would be great if they could 

I have no idea if it could be done Sweetheart, but this seems a real chance for Mark to get some good publicity among our support.

I am sure our good friend @govanblue will be taking note and can maybe work some magic. (tu)

Just now, Bears r us said:

I have no idea if it could be done Sweetheart, but this seems a real chance for Mark to get some good publicity among our support.

I am sure our good friend @govanblue will be taking note and can maybe work some magic. (tu)

Oh, Govanblue is Magic, 
He wears a Magic Hat, 
He could've stayed in his bed 
But he said 'no way' to that. 
He fund raises for Erskine bears
He's Rangers till Rangers through and through.
And when he got a cry for help, he helped a baby bear too. 

5 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Oh, Govanblue is Magic, 
He wears a Magic Hat, 
He's Rangers (till Rangers) through and through.

:clap:

Very good, I think the two words on brackets need to come out :P apart from that I like it :thumbup:

Thanks for proof reading, hit the submit button whilst still composing ..... :)

Oh, Govanblue is Magic, 
He wears a Magic Hat, 
He's Rangers through and through.

17 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Thanks for proof reading, hit the submit button whilst still composing ..... :)

Oh, Govanblue is Magic, 
He wears a Magic Hat, 
He could've stayed in his scratcher, 
But he said 'NO' to that. 
He raises funds for Erskine bears
He's Rangers through and through.

:clap::clap::clap:

No George Martin SH ......  but try this arrangement ..... the royalties are still yours .....:lol:

Now you're cooking with gas SH ........ get it recorded it's a hit ...... :001:

"Oi'll give it Foive" (sorry you are probably to young too remember Juke Box Jury)

:uk:

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

:clap::clap::clap:

No George Martin SH ......  but try this arrangement ..... the royalties are still yours .....:lol:

Now you're cooking with gas SH ........ get it recorded it's a hit ...... :001:

"Oi'll give it Foive" (sorry you are probably to young to remember Juke Box Jury)

:uk:

LOL, I love it! :001:

Great Idea, get it recorded as a phone ring tone, money goes to Joshua's fund. ........ :D

23 hours ago, mark adair said:

Just managed to get Joshua to be the team mascot for one of the games just waiting to sort out which game will let you all know what game it is when I talk with Karen later this week. ??⚪️?

Any chance the club would let you be inside and outside with collection buckets on the match day. Perhaps rmers could give up time to help with the collection 

5 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Any chance the club would let you be inside and outside with collection buckets on the match day. Perhaps rmers could give up time to help with the collection 

@govanblue has explained the difficulties of this before, but if Mark can get through the 'red tape' then you never know.

(tu)

On 17 September 2016 at 10:39 AM, Zetland said:

How close are you to your target, Mark? You must be trying to raise funds in lots of ways?

Yes mate trying as many things as I can think up but there just not happening. As I have said before I can't get a charity number for Joshua as they will not give an individual one it has to be for a cause, so they say and not one person which is a lot of shit if you ask me. So that stops me from doing quit a lot of things as you can imagine ? Very frustrating 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

@govanblue has explained the difficulties of this before, but if Mark can get through the 'red tape' then you never know.

(tu)

Will have a word with the girls once they phone me this week and see if I can pull some strings to allow for a bucket collection but not promising anything as GB did look into it before and they said that it could not be done inside the stadium. Leave it with me, no askay no Getty lol ?

22 minutes ago, mark adair said:

Will have a word with the girls once they phone me this week and see if I can pull some strings to allow for a bucket collection but not promising anything as GB did look into it before and they said that it could not be done inside the stadium. Leave it with me, no askay no Getty lol ?

Could you do a collection outside the turn-stiles whilst people are waiting to enter?

Thats another tenner in the pot at least mate. Keep on with this. It must be a hard slog but fair play for getting to the amount so far and fingers crossed it keeps going up. 

Again I do not know what you have tried before but what about getting onto a TV programme like this morning or even start local with STV and get onto STV Glasgow and one of their panel type chat shows?

10 hours ago, mark adair said:

Good luck Mark. (tu)

21 hours ago, mark adair said:

Yes mate trying as many things as I can think up but there just not happening. As I have said before I can't get a charity number for Joshua as they will not give an individual one it has to be for a cause, so they say and not one person which is a lot of shit if you ask me. So that stops me from doing quit a lot of things as you can imagine ? Very frustrating 

Could you set up a charity in general to help kids get to America for treatment? Any excess money above the 100k could then be used to help fund another kid that is a similar position? Or even into research for the condition?

5 hours ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Could you set up a charity in general to help kids get to America for treatment? Any excess money above the 100k could then be used to help fund another kid is a similar position? Or even into research for the condition?

Good idea mate will look into that ????