Dundee United relegated.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The club, its chairman, and its fans were like slavering, rabid attack dogs, utterly revelling in our plight! Thompson voted us down - not on the fact their fans threatened to boycott - based on the fact he was deriving orgasmic pleasure at the prospect!! The cry was "sporting integrity"....my arse!! Rather, he was riding the crest of a wave, in his own deluded mind, fantasising that he was going to be at the cutting edge of heralding in a new age of 'fairness' in Scottish football!! His absolute hatred for us shone through, though, and there will be no sympathy from the Rangers community at the poetic justice we saw play out at dens park!! This, potentially, is not just a relegation issue for them....this could be an administration event in the making!! In truth....there's only one club I'd wish this on more than "Thompson's Terrors"?....you know the rest!!!

21 minutes ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

The club, its chairman, and its fans were like slavering, rabid attack dogs, utterly revelling in our plight! Thompson voted us down - not on the fact their fans threatened to boycott - based on the fact he was deriving orgasmic pleasure at the prospect!! The cry was "sporting integrity"....my arse!! Rather, he was riding the crest of a wave, in his own deluded mind, fantasising that he was going to be at the cutting edge of heralding in a new age of 'fairness' in Scottish football!! His absolute hatred for us shone through, though, and there will be no sympathy from the Rangers community at the poetic justice we saw play out at dens park!! This, potentially, is not just a relegation issue for them....this could be an administration event in the making!! In truth....there's only one club I'd wish this on more than "Thompson's Terrors"?....you know the rest!!!

I think his 'family/friends' loans about 2years ago (at double the rate of interest from the bank) will make this happen.

purely in the interest of integrity?

Just now, Seasideger said:

I think his 'family/friends' loans about 2years ago (at double the rate of interest from the bank) will make this happen.

purely in the interest of integrity?

?Absolutely loving it mate! Integrity?He clearly doesn't know the meaning of it!!

2 hours ago, foghorn leghorn said:

Don't go hard on Lorraine Kelly coz her father John and uncle Billy were ST holders at.................................Ibrox.

She only supported Dundee Hivs  coz her husband supported them and she lived across the Tay bridge.

Well I never ever thought I would see 'hard on' and Lorraine Kelly together in the same sentence...what a night !

4 hours ago, ff said:

Houston at Falkirk hates us so much he can't even say our name on TV interviews.

The other clubs have men in their boards that are part of the cabal .We could go on all day .IMost Killie fans are not beggars 

30 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

The other clubs have men in their boards that are part of the cabal .We could go on all day .IMost Killie fans are not beggars 

.... most are not bheggars BUT don't think for a minute they're on our side.....

Killie.JPG

43 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

.... most are not bheggars BUT don't think for a minute they're on our side.....

Killie.JPG

If we start making an enemy of Kilmarnock,ffs the games up ..Seriously think we have enough enemies to be hating before we even think about Kilmarnock .It says it all ,every bear walks into the hotel right next to the park and have  a few beers mingling with fans without any fear of bother ..

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

If we start making an enemy of Kilmarnock,ffs the games up ..Seriously think we have enough enemies to be hating before we even think about Kilmarnock .It says it all ,every bear walks into the hotel right next to the park and have  a few beers mingling with fans without any fear of bother ..

It's not a case of start making enemies - I drink with a few of them and know plenty more and while there is no atmosphere of bother, the majority of them wanted us down! It's there in black 'n white from their supporters club.

At the end of the day it's all about opinions but I'll never forget who had it in for us.

42 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

It's not a case of start making enemies - I drink with a few of them and know plenty more and while there is no atmosphere of bother, the majority of them wanted us down! It's there in black 'n white from their supporters club.

At the end of the day it's all about opinions but I'll never forget who had it in for us.

It's just rivalry In my opinion here with Kilmarnock  mate . The club were under lots of pressure back then .,

At least they weren't one of the ones that put the boot in .

Just listened to the rancid BBC highlights of that game last night .

Will someone please tell me why there is such a love in with clubs like Hivs and Scumdee Utd on this station .?

What ever happened to impartiality .

Am I missing something ? Or is it just perhaps this station knows something of these two particular clubs ??

Either way ,many of the broadcasters would have you think the world has come to an end because these beggar fuckpigs are down .

49 minutes ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Like all bears .Think we all remember who the enemies are .None bigger than Hivs and Scumdee ,

4 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Like all bears .Think we all remember who the enemies are .None bigger than Hivs and Scumdee ,

While I agree with the fact they deserve everything they get, just remember who was pulling all the strings to get us out of the way.  From bullying club chairmen into doing what they wanted, to putting their own people in positions to hurt us in the SFA and SPFL. The twisted, mutant, moronic, great unwashed called Scumtic.

While we repaid the first installment with the fantastic Scot Cup semi final, lets not forget there are a lot of scores still to be settled with the scum.

Hopefully the spoonburners stay down again as that will be two of the three main instigators suffering financial meltdown as the junkies blew their wad trying to get up this season with a huge squad. But by all means enjoy the baldy stooge at Scumdee Hivs crying into his milk tonight. GIRU - them:D

12 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I have to admit watching this live, I felt sorry for this baldy cunt for split second.  Then I remembered this cunt wasn't feeling sorry for us when we were booted out the top flight.  So get it right up the baldy cunt.

i've loved watching these premiership teams get relegated ever since we were dumped down not just 1 league but 3. they think they have it bad? sure.

hearts, hibs, st mirren, and now dundee united! i wonder who is next? have to admit that Hearts did well. they went down and went right back up. we're now up. but i don't see hibs winning the play offs, st mirren ... lol, and i hope the same happens to Dundee united.