Multi-ball system

1 minute ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Hate to slag them as they are just kids but the ball persons at Ibrox are murder!

Generally just walking about in pairs chatting to each other most of the time.

Also don't why we don't have any on the inside of the advertising boards?

Probably get lifted by the polis for obscuring advertising.

16 minutes ago, Ferris Bueller said:

Hate to slag them as they are just kids but the ball persons at Ibrox are murder!

So they don't get eaten by by the Lego Muncher.

1 hour ago, Ferris Bueller said:

In England you see the ball kids climbing over the boards which I've no issue so again I don't understand why our keeper and players are always retrieving the balls. 

I've wondered all season why we don't do this.

Do you know what else pisses me off, see when the linesman gives a corner and a opposition player or one of us kicks the ball towards the corner flag, why the fuck does the linesman just let it roll past him rather than stop the ball for our corner taker?  Are they not allowed to touch the ball or something?

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Do you know what else pisses me off, see when the linesman gives a corner and a opposition player or one of us kicks the ball towards the corner flag, why the fuck does the linesman just let it roll past him rather than stop the ball for our corner taker?  Are they not allowed to touch the ball or something?

Fucking cracks me up every time!!

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Ha hate this too! Yeah must be a rule. If he did once and then never got it for the opposition all hell would break loose. 

Must is just a common sense thing though for them surely just to kick it back

1 minute ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Ha hate this too! Yeah must be a rule. If he did once and then never got it for the opposition all hell would break loose. 

Must is just a common sense thing though for them surely just to kick it back

it's no as if i'm asking for him to down the flag, and jump into the crowd for the ball, surely there's nothing wrong with him simply trapping the ball with his feet before it rolls past him and into the side of the pitch leaving a player to run past him to get it or the ball boy to run and get it. 

2 hours ago, Cobham said:

Fucking cracks me up every time!!

Instructed not to touch the ball going out. Reason being e.g ball leaves field of play, Rangers throw linesman stops the ball and Rangers score. Same scenario happens later in the game linesman lets the ball roll past him, doesnt touch it etc, causing all kind of problems of "you did it for him/them" etc

28 minutes ago, feda16 said:

Instructed not to touch the ball going out. Reason being e.g ball leaves field of play, Rangers throw linesman stops the ball and Rangers score. Same scenario happens later in the game linesman lets the ball roll past him, doesnt touch it etc, causing all kind of problems of "you did it for him/them" etc

In the last 5 years had any linesman shown a decent first touch we could have been doing with signing him up!