Mike Ashley / Newcastle relegated

8 minutes ago, Willis said:

I dont think anyone can be blamed for backing him when he first came, he is a fucking billionaire after all. I think most people would have seen it as a good thing.

I wasnt paying much attention to the boardroom stuff at that point because I was just sick to death of it all. But I remember thinking Ashley would probably be better for us than King, I was wrong.

Im just glad that the whole "kingaling" "ashley lover" shite will be over and done with now.

Let's hope so mate, surely cannot be many "Ashley lovers" left?

He must only have at least one, in saying that, the amount of money he has could get him another couple the fat fuck

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Let's hope so mate, surely cannot be many "Ashley lovers" left?

He must only have at least one, in saying that, the amount of money he has could get him another couple the fat fuck

There arent any Ashley lovers, the idea that there are a group of Rangers fans out there still vocally backing Ashley is just a load of nonsense made up by folk who want to rant and rave in the boardroom section. I havent met a single fan that backs Ashley. Some folk just need an enemy so they make up this Ashley lover shite

10 minutes ago, Smile said:

I hope he does 100%, but i dont think we are past the stage where we can ever really trust anyone. Businessman are different from supporters they only see the Money.

(tu)

If any Bear 100% trusts any board member then they clearly havent learned their lesson from the past 4 years. We need to be vigilant from now on and no one should have our complete trust.

15 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

Have you ever taken a look atottheo nrefforums?  Have you ever taken a look at one of their matches even?

Newcastle-United-banner.jpg

Newcastle_fans_583364a.jpg

Newcastle-Fan-Protest.jpg

http://ashleyout.com/ 

Needs more than five guys and a bedsheet mate or two wee boys giving Ashley what he craves! attention Which he will look apon as free advertising and laugh IT off.Until they get a majority to stand up he wont care, I wasnt INto or ever boycotted our club but these poor fecks may have to IF they want rid of him, he did however spend 80m on players this year.

4 hours ago, Willis said:

There arent any Ashley lovers, the idea that there are a group of Rangers fans out there still vocally backing Ashley is just a load of nonsense made up by folk who want to rant and rave in the boardroom section. I havent met a single fan that backs Ashley. Some folk just need an enemy so they make up this Ashley lover shite

There was a few on here. 100% fact on that.

Go back to any threads questioning him. King wasn't even on the scene at the time and folk used to reply "aw wit boot king ya stinking rheb"

Fucking absolute bangers. they know who they are. Most have fucked off thankfully 

Just now, To Be A Ranger said:

aye he's been reading this thread and just found out there are rules about joint ownership, shares etc.

Watch out for another "exclusive"

This, he has created a career out of stuff copied of various sites.

Warburton to Newcastle link, bank on it. Their all desperate to chase this man out of here, deep down they know what he's going to turn us into - their absolutely terrified, the smells been rife ever since we beat Celtic. 

3 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Warburton to Newcastle link, bank on it. Their all desperate to chase this man out of here, deep down they know what he's going to turn us into - their absolutely terrified, the smells been rife ever since we beat Celtic. 

Yip.

3 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Yip.