Mike Ashley / Newcastle relegated

2 hours ago, Young Bob said:

The shares are easy as he justs sells them to his wife for a pittance. The retail contract may be the problem for him.

Why? SD has various retail deals with other UK clubs and it's not an issue.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fuck Ashley and Fuck Newcastle, feel bad for their fans but thats just football, they think theyre bigger than they are.

Hopefully he sells his shares so the Ashley Obsessed will shut up about him, there are some folk on this forum who care more about Ashley than they do about Rangers Football Club, they certainly discuss MA and SD a lot more than they discuss Rangers or football. Will be glad when its all behind us. But im sure some will find someone else to obsess over when hes gone.

Just now, Willis said:

Fuck Ashley and Fuck Newcastle, feel bad for their fans but thats just football, they think theyre bigger than they are.

Hopefully he sells his shares so the Ashley Obsessed will shut up about him, there are some folk on this forum who care more about Ashley than they do about Rangers Football Club, they certainly discuss MA and SD a lot more than they discuss Rangers or football. Will be glad when its all behind us. But im sure some will find someone else to obsess over when hes gone.

Ignore how he has been at the forefront of most our issues for nearly half a decade all you want, but cut out the pish about people caring more about him than Rangers.

Did/would you say the same about those who focused their ire on SOS or Dave King?

Just now, AlBear85 said:

Ignore how he has been at the forefront of most our issues for nearly half a decade all you want, but cut out the pish about people caring more about him than Rangers.

Did/would you say the same about those who focused their ire on SOS or Dave King?

There are some folk on this forum who hardly ever discuss football or Rangers, but will spend all of their time in the boardroom section talking about Ashley, hopefully that ends, and we can put all of the shite of the past few years behind us, thats what I meant. But folk like you will ensure thats not the case.

1 minute ago, Willis said:

There are some folk on this forum who hardly ever discuss football or Rangers, but will spend all of their time in the boardroom section talking about Ashley, hopefully that ends, and we can put all of the shite of the past few years behind us, thats what I meant. But folk like you will ensure thats not the case.

Aye, over the last 4 years lots of them defended him. They've shut it now.

37 minutes ago, FSM said:

Why? SD has various retail deals with other UK clubs and it's not an issue.

My understanding is that now NUFC are a football league club the owner isn't permitted to have such influence over other clubs in the UK. I'm sure we'll have our courageous journos asking all the right questions...

25 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

My understanding is that now NUFC are a football league club the owner isn't permitted to have such influence over other clubs in the UK. I'm sure we'll have our courageous journos asking all the right questions...

Doesn't SD already control the retail operations of several Football League clubs? Oldham and Portsmouth are 2 of them are they not? You implying that all contracts with these clubs would have to be ripped up? I can't see it, the SD contracts won't be affected, only the MASH shareholdings (and there will be various ways round that).

1 hour ago, Willis said:

:lol: How dare people talk about someone who has actively tried to fuck over our club at every turn.

5 minutes ago, the goal machine said:

:lol: How dare people talk about someone who has actively tried to fuck over our club at every turn.

theres a difference between discussing it and obsessing over it, some on here make it out like Ashley is the root cause of every problem we face. Or act like everything will be perfect and we'll have nothing to worry about if and when he leaves.

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

theres a difference between discussing it and obsessing over it, some on here make it out like Ashley is the root cause of every problem we face. Or act like everything will be perfect and we'll have nothing to worry about if and when he leaves.

I can just imagine you sat at your computer in your lonsdale tracksuit sipping tea out your massive Sports Direct mug ya prick.

Just now, AlBear85 said:

I can just imagine you sat at your computer in your lonsdale tracksuit sipping tea out your massive Sports Direct mug ya prick.

Im just sick of my SD shares constantly going down in price because of yous cunts :wink:

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

Haven't seen anyone say either of those things. He's been discussed a lot less since his court defeats and since his boardroom influence weakened. 

I used to defend Mike, I was quite happy when he came on board because I thought he would maybe invest to take us to glory

I was wrong

Fuck you fat Mike, and oh how I laugh at your monumental fuck ups ya fat ride

4 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

:lol: who doesn't have one of those mugs

Mine was bought for me as a present though :dioufcheer:

12 minutes ago, Willis said:

Beats me why those same posters who are so concerned about Ashleys involvement have never questioned the promised investment the Nomad issue and failure to get the club viable enough to be trading shares once again.

No point just focussing on one individual while turning a blind eye to others, Yet they profess to love Rangers. This is what got us in this mess in the first place.

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

I used to defend Mike, I was quite happy when he came on board because I thought he would maybe invest to take us to glory

I was wrong

Fuck you fat Mike, and oh how I laugh at your monumental fuck ups ya fat ride

I dont think anyone can be blamed for backing him when he first came, he is a fucking billionaire after all. I think most people would have seen it as a good thing.

I wasnt paying much attention to the boardroom stuff at that point because I was just sick to death of it all. But I remember thinking Ashley would probably be better for us than King, I was wrong.

Im just glad that the whole "kingaling" "ashley lover" shite will be over and done with now.

2 minutes ago, Smile said:

Beats me why those same posters who are so concerned about Ashleys involvement have never questioned the promised investment the Nomad issue and failure to get the club viable enough to be trading shares once again.

No point just focussing on one individual while turning a blind eye to others, Yet they profess to love Rangers. This is what got us in this mess in the first place.

PublicationsTh_20116_1.jpg

1 minute ago, Smile said:

There certainly is a complete double standard with some posters. Ive said before that Dave King could set fire to Ibrox while wearing a celtic top and some would still call him the messiah.

I think King is a lot better than Ashley and hopefully if Ashley leaves it will give King a chance to get the business done thats been held up. Ashley being here and his war with King has allowed people to just take sides and point at the other side instead of us working together to fix the Club.

Its time for us to shift focus now if he leaves. Enough of this "i told you so" or "this is your fault" shite. I dont think anyone was 100% correct about anything in the past four years. The whole king/ashley debacle has just caused arguments, hopefully now there wont be sides to take.

4 minutes ago, Willis said:

I dont think anyone can be blamed for backing him when he first came, he is a fucking billionaire after all. I think most people would have seen it as a good thing.

I wasnt paying much attention to the boardroom stuff at that point because I was just sick to death of it all. But I remember thinking Ashley would probably be better for us than King, I was wrong.

Im just glad that the whole "kingaling" "ashley lover" shite will be over and done with now.

We have to stop looking/blaming one individual it's safer to watch them all.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Can see your argument Smile and many times yourself and I clashed in that section, Nobody can deny anyone their concerns but I think everyone is just hoping King can deliver and there is such a feel good factor to the club just now compared to over 12 months ago

One thing the last 4 years has taught me is to always sleep with one eye open

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Doesn't SD already control the retail operations of several Football League clubs? Oldham and Portsmouth are 2 of them are they not? You implying that all contracts with these clubs would have to be ripped up? I can't see it, the SD contracts won't be affected, only the MASH shareholdings (and there will be various ways round that).

I don't know as I'm no expert in football administration or contract law. All I'm saying is that all this is going to come under scrutiny by the football league. It was all acceptable whilst NUFC were a premier team, now they're not a question mark hangs over these deals. It could work in our favour is what I'm hoping for, but of course it might not and we're stuck with the parasite. 

Just now, A.T.G said:

Can see your argument Smile and many times yourself and I clashed in that section, Nobody can deny anyone their concerns but I think everyone is just hoping King can deliver and there is such a feel good factor to the club just now compared to over 12 months ago

One thing the last 4 years has taught me is to always sleep with one eye open

I hope he does 100%, but i dont think we are past the stage where we can ever really trust anyone. Businessman are different from supporters they only see the Money.