Mike Ashley / Newcastle relegated

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

:lol::lol:

The guys a rocket, how many Rangers bloggers are writing about NUFC fans? None that ive seen

But Newcastle are so much bigger than us that he types a huge rant about us :lol:

Hope they enjoy the Championship, maybe they can take a page from our book to see what a Championship season should look like, but we're just a diddy team :lol::lol:

Hopefully they do a Portsmouth! ??

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Hopefully they do a Portsmouth! ??

I tried to feel sorry for Newcastle, but I just dont give a flying fuck about any other teams and when I read shite like that from their supporters it just makes me want them to fuck up even more.

They have the same mentality as the tarriers, they think just because they have a big stadium and occasionally fill it (usually when a bigger team, like Rangers, is playing them) that that makes them a bigger or more successful team. You always know who is second best (or 20th best in NUFCs case), the teams who brag about stadium capacity and how many fans they took to a game they got pumped at or how respected they are, whereas the winners like us brag about silly things like trophies and titles and victories.

Go on, tell the truth, all of us would sacrifice our trophies if we could have a 65,000 seater stadium, amarite?!

giphy.gif

7 minutes ago, Willis said:

I tried to feel sorry for Newcastle, but I just dont give a flying fuck about any other teams and when I read shite like that from their supporters it just makes me want them to fuck up even more.

They have the same mentality as the tarriers, they think just because they have a big stadium and occasionally fill it (usually when a bigger team, like Rangers, is playing them) that that makes them a bigger or more successful team. You always know who is second best (or 20th best in NUFCs case), the teams who brag about stadium capacity and how many fans they took to a game they got pumped at or how respected they are, whereas the winners like us brag about silly things like trophies and titles and victories.

Go on, tell the truth, all of us would sacrifice our trophies if we could have a 65,000 seater stadium, amarite?!

giphy.gif

200 (1).gif

2 hours ago, miracle said:

The standard of English in that article is appalling.  How can you be a professional journalist in a national newspaper and start paragraphs with "And" and "But"?

One of English's most breakable 'rules'. You can validly use 'and' and 'but' at the start of sentences as conjunctions (just pointing it out because I use them that way all the time! :()

3 hours ago, miracle said:

The standard of English in that article is appalling.  How can you be a professional journalist in a national newspaper and start paragraphs with "And" and "But"?

It's not professional journalism though.  It's Jackson in the Record.  An amateur who struggles with the joined-up writing producing garbage for a comic. 

2 hours ago, Willis said:

To me, in tone this is reminiscent of the kinds of things I've heard fans of the wee teams in Scotland, and teams elsewhere, give as reasons that they hate us. People can really dislike another club based on this kind of stuff? Seems a bit excessive to me.

2 hours ago, Willis said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Just now, Inigo said:

To me, in tone this is reminiscent of the kinds of things I've heard fans of the wee teams in Scotland, and teams elsewhere, give as reasons that they hate us. People can really dislike another club based on this kind of stuff? Seems a bit excessive to me.

I dont dislike them because of that really, I was pretty much indifferent to them, then when I read that stuff I just think "fuck ye then"

Ive grown to dislike NUFC because of their fans though, bunch of entitled eejits, theyve hardly won a thing in living memory yet seem to think theyre a major player in world football. Theyre famous in the same way Nottingham Forest or Leeds were famous, apart from Forest actually won things. Theyre famous because they were big years ago and still live in a fantasy land where they matter, doubt many EPL fans will be that gutted to miss going to Newcastle next season.

Its not something that keeps me up at night though, but I like to see smaller teams like Leicester trying their hardest and achieving, and I like to see teams like NUFC, who think they are a top team when they have no right to think that, fail. Plenty of fans have had their wee kicks and digs at us during the past four years, we've shown that we really are a big Club, we'll be back winning leagues and playing in Europe in no time, whereas NUFC will probably never win the EPL or play in Europe.

But if their fans want to keep kidding on that theyre a big Club then they can feel free to do so.

8 hours ago, Willis said:

:lol::lol:

The guys a rocket, how many Rangers bloggers are writing about NUFC fans? None that ive seen

But Newcastle are so much bigger than us that he types a huge rant about us :lol:

Hope they enjoy the Championship, maybe they can take a page from our book to see what a Championship season should look like, but we're just a diddy team :lol::lol:

I was laughing like fuck as well. Imagine the steam coming off that cunt as he typed that pish. Got that wound up at supporters of another team your writing blogs about them. Especially when its not even a rival club or you've just lost a cup final. He's been that in flames he's been away researching Rangers :lol:

Remember that time they got close to winning the title and the manager started crying. They made him a Legend :lol: 

We'd have threw the fucker out the door. They probably look back and celebrate that year. The bears he met were right, complete Diddy Club mentality :lol: