This is all

K.A.I

2 minutes ago, Red White & Blue said:

Let's be realistic, if he went to an English club and LFC demanded 8 mil it would be taken to a tribunal and the most they would've gotten was 800k ish, however it's still good business

There's always someone who pisses on your parade.......get with the good feeling fella......:)

1 hour ago, Red White & Blue said:

Let's be realistic, if he went to an English club and LFC demanded 8 mil it would be taken to a tribunal and the most they would've gotten was 800k ish, however it's still good business

It would have been a lot more as Liverpool offered him an improved contract in the hope that if a club came in for him the offered transfer fee would be boosted further based on wages

5 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

It would have been a lot more as Liverpool offered him an improved contract in the hope that if a club came in for him the offered transfer fee would be boosted further based on wages

It would have been substantially less than 8 million and would not have been more than 1 million

Big bad rangers signing bosman's #worstcunts,

line's like that from our enemies, elephant man's face tonight,

and oh yes rangers "sporting integrity" all those loan signings, (less than celtic and hiv's) 

Thompson must me in the pits of hell! 

I'm not posting the Anagram of the spoon burners on the account of superstition, but i have a semi and am awaiting my gratification,

we are so close to dreamland,      

1 hour ago, Red White & Blue said:

It would have been substantially less than 8 million and would not have been more than 1 million

Nah I don't buy that.

Anyway I prefer to keep the feel good factor and say that we scored an absolute bargain here.

The £8m thingy is something to wind up tims and the rest with 

:21:

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Nah I don't buy that.

Anyway I prefer to keep the feel good factor and say that we scored an absolute bargain here.

The £8m thingy is something to wind up tims and the rest with 

:21:

8 mil or not it's still a bargain :-)

12 minutes ago, Red White & Blue said:

Consider the factors please

Ings - best player at club and top goalscorer = a lot of money

Rossiter - less than 10 games = not a lot of money

Ings playing in a lower league.

Rossiter cited as star of the future by LFC.  Started in EPL and Europe.  Admittedly Ings would be more valuable but not on a 8:1 ratio.  Liverpool already indicated they would be asking 8m, tribunal would likely split the difference at around 3-5m Imo.  Still good business.

19 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Ings playing in a lower league.

Rossiter cited as star of the future by LFC.  Started in EPL and Europe.  Admittedly Ings would be more valuable but not on a 8:1 ratio.  Liverpool already indicated they would be asking 8m, tribunal would likely split the difference at around 3-5m Imo.  Still good business.

Ings was playing in the premiership 

Rossiter's future star claim could be easily disputed in court when considering his games played for Liverpool and influence in those games

its still definetly good business but I find it difficult to see how a competent lawyer couldn't argue the case that a minimal fee would be required 

10 minutes ago, Red White & Blue said:

Ings was playing in the premiership 

Rossiter's future star claim could be easily disputed in court when considering his games played for Liverpool and influence in those games

its still definetly good business but I find it difficult to see how a competent lawyer couldn't argue the case that a minimal fee would be required 

With the state of the finances in England, do you think 3-5m for an England youth international like Rossiter is outwith the norm? Bearing in mind he has started in the league and Europe albeit in an irregular schedule?

Good business, if we sold in 12 months, we would be well within our rights to demand 2-3m+ citing his pedigree.

I think we both agree that 250k for him is an absolute steal.

1 minute ago, Drumloyal said:

With the state of the finances in England, do you think 3-5m for an England youth international like Rossiter is outwith the norm? Bearing in mind he has started in the league and Europe albeit in an irregular schedule?

Good business, if we sold in 12 months, we would be well within our rights to demand 2-3m+ citing his pedigree.

I think we both agree that 250k for him is an absolute steal.

It's great business and undoubtedly a steal, and there's no point in discussing hypothetical fees now he's signed, so I'm a happy guy :gerbad: