Our Most Insufferable Ex-Player

simon

2 hours ago, BF2 said:

I loved Novo as a player but he's far too clingy now. It gets very tedious.  Weiss too.

I used to think that about Novo but to be fair his wife and children are Scottish and think he's no got a genuine affiliation with the city and the club. However can't be bothered with Weiss just an overpaid attention seeker

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On the subject of Gordon ramsay watched a show of his in the States and he locked the ingredients that were required for a dish inside a walk in freezer. He told the contestants to listen carefully as he would only repeat the combination once. Yip the combo big man chose was:  one six nine zero. Superb...

I don't find any of our former players "insufferable" tbh.

As for the guy that dislikes Richard Gough I can only say I find Richard nothing but complimentary about our great club whenever I've heard him speak.

Seems odd - to say the least.

1 hour ago, graeme_4 said:

Never understood the dislike for him.

High profile across the world, successful Rangers fan. Doesn't exactly need us for publicity. Can't remember him saying anything negative about the club. 

It's very simple...because he's successful. Unfortunately many don't like to see folk making a success of themselves. All too often it reminds them of their own shortcomings and inadequacies.

Not saying that's the posters problem with GR...but all to often that's exactly the issue, especially in my little town.

6 minutes ago, mearns loyal said:

On the subject of Gordon ramsay watched a show of his in the States and he locked the ingredients that were required for a dish inside a walk in freezer. He told the contestants to listen carefully as he would only repeat the combination once. Yip the combo big man chose was:  one six nine zero. Superb...

??

Derek Ferguson came across very badly at a Bo'ness True Blues event last year. He seriously said there was no one in the media with an agenda against Rangers.

Ian Ferguson, on the other had, said that there definitely were some with an agenda.

Guess which one I like and which one I don't.

3 minutes ago, MaddistonKnight said:

Derek Ferguson came across very badly at a Bo'ness True Blues event last year. He seriously said there was no one in the media with an agenda against Rangers.

Ian Ferguson, on the other had, said that there definitely were some with an agenda.

Guess which one I like and which one I don't.

I've met Ian Ferguson a couple of times, he's a brilliant big guy and you can tell he loves the Rangers.

It's a sad day when Mark Hateley is getting abuse on here. Great player for us & a partner for Super Ally of course.

Apart from his perma-tan I cannot say anything bad about the big man.

For me, in answer to the OP, and for no particular reason cause Davis should really be , Naismith.

1 hour ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

It's a sad day when Mark Hateley is getting abuse on here. Great player for us & a partner for Super Ally of course.

For me, in answer to the OP, and for no particular reason cause Davis should really be , Naismith.

Was in same Manchester hotel for final, had chat with him in the bar before and after the game. Seemed decent enough, fantastic player.

47 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

It's very simple...because he's successful. Unfortunately many don't like to see folk making a success of themselves. All too often it reminds them of their own shortcomings and inadequacies.

Not saying that's the posters problem with GR...but all to often that's exactly the issue, especially in my little town.

I'm like that. That's why Ian Black is my favourite ever player and I hate Laudrup and Gazza

3 hours ago, Turnberry18 said:

Because the title asked 'insufferable'. If haven't heard about Diouf in regard to us in years. If anyone finds Diouf "insufferable" maybe they should get out more.

I just find that the guy is insufferable in general. He just happens to also be an ex-player. Hateley I've always found to be a bit up his own arse and dismissive and any time I've heard his speak in recent years it's been to push the party line, whatever that may be at that moment. 

45 minutes ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

Would love to have a player of his talents now, that's just dreaming i guess.

Just now, The Dude said:

I just find that the guy is insufferable in general. He just happens to also be an ex-player. Hateley I've always found to be a bit up his own arse and dismissive and any time I've heard his speak in recent years it's been to push the party line, whatever that may be at that moment. 

Point taken. I thought it was more the ex-players for what they contribute through the media etc. (tu)

13 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Consistenly!now I have RM's sniddy wee cliques and gangs to bully me online! Happy days! 

What does sniddy mean? If it's derogatory i want you to receive a warning from admin ala the warning given in the other thread.

Only joking mate,i don't always agree with you but i don't always disagree with you either.

Agree with Dude on Hately, if he was chocolate he'd eat himself, he's quite off handed as well.

DJ, twice I met him seemed a decent enough bloke working within the boundaries of what he has been given.

My two roasters are the Ferguson brothers, just too ready IMHO to stick the boot into the club for 20 pieces of liver from the Daily Courageous.

Think I'll start a new thread, name the three nicest/most interesting ex Rangers plyers you have met.

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

What does sniddy mean? If it's derogatory i want you to receive a warning from admin ala the warning given in the other thread.

Only joking mate,i don't always agree with you but i don't always disagree with you either.

What warning was given in which thread? Missed that?