• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

Sadly we couldn't protect our own because nobody expected it, but the fans that did stand their ground did our Club proud. Not one HIVs cunt who ran at us stayed on their feet. 

I didn't mean that as a dig, I realise it sounds like it. Just annoyed at the poster. I'm glad our fans showed restraint once the police were in control.

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

I didn't mean that as a dig, I realise it sounds like it. Just annoyed at the poster. I'm glad our fans showed restraint once the police were in control.

An absolute disgrace that it took the police so long to come on the pitch. Just look down South at play off games were fans race onto the pitch and within seconds there is strong line between the fans. 

But hey ho, no doubt they were all too busy listening to what Rangers fan were singing. Imagine they sang a naughty song. 

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

An absolute disgrace that it took the police so long to come on the pitch. Just look down South at play off games were fans race onto the pitch and within seconds there is strong line between the fans. 

But hey ho, no doubt they were all too busy listening to what Rangers fan were singing. Imagine they sang a naughty song. 

I have already seen several people on Twitter mentioning our songs. The pushback has started already.

11 minutes ago, johnw said:

Well obviously I didn't see that part. But it's still embarrassing 

Embarrassing for hibs maybe. If u want a comparison, how did we behave when we beat Peterhead in the Ramsden's?

Don't know if anyone else was that at the game, but from where I was sitting they were flooding onto the park before the final whistle. Embarrassing from Strathclydes finest. What did the statement say?

3 minutes ago, murzo said:

How so few Rangers fans ran onto the park should be the question.  We should be congratulated for our behaviour.  Tha hivs fans made a b-line to the Rangers end. 

Tbf the majority only ran on park when our players were being assaulted.

19 minutes ago, johnw said:

Why did our fans run on to the pitch anyway? Quite embarrassing! 

Fuck off you absolute prick.

Our players, staff and fans attacked but it's embarrassing we were on the park?

Away and support another team ya fucking wee tramp.

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Don't know if anyone else was that at the game, but from where I was sitting they were flooding onto the park before the final whistle. Embarrassing from Strathclydes finest. What did the statement say?

Ci_uboOWUAE5G0n.jpg

1 minute ago, WGOH said:

Was sat near the pitch, they ran right at us, fans reacted and the police were nowhere.

The stewards aren't allowed to grab people, the ones without badges anyway so there's little they can do.

totally pissed off as i am , as soon they came on the pitch i said it will be Rangers fault!  This will be an example to see what the authorities  do with any other team as opposed to us !