Would you start over again?

NeoGeo7

English League Restructure  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Would you join English League in Tier 5?

• Yes
    • No

So with the the shake up taking place in England in the coming years there may be an opportunity for us to get in. If we were ever accepted it would be the lowest tier and we'd have 99 teams above us. We've just gone from bottom to the top division here but it's vastly more competitive down south.

Question is would you accept years of not winning trophies and top titles to play against teams that don't despise us and where the money is far better or would you stick to our roots and continue to compete in a two horse race every year where everyone is against us?

I was leaning more towards no but the antics of this weekend have pushed me firmly into yes.

Players, Officials, Fans attacked at the end of a game of football and no remorse shown. 

Time to get tae fuck. The other side can come with us or not. I dont  care anymore.

it will not happen for a number of reasons police won't be able for a start to handle the amount of away fans in these little grounds for a start. Not as many clubs in England want us as we think they do its a non starter for me let's just get back on top here and put cunts in there place 

Sadly now, in a heartbeat.

The mould is set up here. It's their rules or the highway. The battle lines are now quite clearly drawn. It's not just the footballing authorities that we are up against. It's government, the mhedia, plod, the judiciary, fans of almost every club in the land, the non Ranger's supporting public at large. The number has been well and truly done on us

We are ingrained as wrongdoers in the minds of the non Rangers supporting community. Done up like kippers. The authorities will not be letting us near any positions of influence any time soon. If there was/is no alternative, them we need to change our own mind sets. We are quite good at giving it large, but seriously lack in the action department, when it comes to our haters.

Will we continue to allow ourselves to be treated like shit or do we take the fight to our haters. Yesterday the club threw down the gauntlet and gave us some hope, leadership and new impetous. It will be a long and treacherous road to take back what is ours, but do we have the desire or stomach for it? We seemed to do quite well in devoting energies to removing boards, pity we don't appear to have that same vitality to remove our haters who wish to kill off our club and dehumanise our support, or indeed is something about to change? Let us hope so, or it won't be too long before we are bending over again to take another one up the erse at the hands of the cabal.

35 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It will never happen.

Wish this shite would just stop.

No it won't ever happen, nor will the european leagues its just to gauge whether as a support we want to stick it to the man and fight our way back to the top in spite of those working against us or whether people have just plain had enough.

I used to think a move to England was the ideal scenario but now I actually want to stay and put every one of these pricks in their place. This is how we can hurt them the most, we've called them out to the world now and shown them for what they are and we continue to fight the good fight and next year if we lift 55 can you imagine how they all will feel? Despite every effort they have made to kick us while we are down and keep us down we have still risen to the task and overcome adversity.

Watch videos on YouTube of lower league fans in England, they scrap every week. And as much as I hate saying it, we go down to England with a damaged reputation because of Manchester etc. Firms would be wanting a go at us every week.

At least our players would be safe right enough!

2 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

No it won't ever happen, nor will the european leagues its just to gauge whether as a support we want to stick it to the man and fight our way back to the top in spite of those working against us or whether people have just plain had enough.

I used to think a move to England was the ideal scenario but now I actually want to stay and put every one of these pricks in their place. This is how we can hurt them the most, we've called them out to the world now and shown them for what they are and we continue to fight the good fight and next year if we lift 55 can you imagine how they all will feel? Despite every effort they have made to kick us while we are down and keep us down we have still risen to the task and overcome adversity.

Long before what happened at the weekend and in 2012 most fans wanted to go down south.

That’s where the £ and success is. I don’t think there is any point asking it after every incident that goes against us, we all know the answer it’s been the same for years.

We are stuck here for better or worse.

39 minutes ago, Pearson83 said:

it will not happen for a number of reasons police won't be able for a start to handle the amount of away fans in these little grounds for a start. Not as many clubs in England want us as we think they do its a non starter for me let's just get back on top here and put cunts in there place 

I agree. People need to get out the mindset that everyone in England loves Rangers, because it's very far away from the truth. We're more liked than celtc down there but that's not really hard now is it? 

As a fan from Norn Iron I just want to follow and enjoy football but unfortunately it's not about football much of the time as a Rangers fan.

I was born and grew up during the troubles and have experienced the manifestations of a hate fuelled divided society and It takes a toll on you mentally.

Following Rangers now is a replica of those same feelings of being under siege and being angered at the treatment of my people. I'm tired of it and it actually makes me wish I supported a regular football team like Arsenal or Man Utd etc where it's about football and not hate.

This is a bit like saying "wouldn't it be great if the world was perfect?". It is not going to happen and there is not point talking as if it might. Also, I think that if, by some miracle, it did happen, then some would very soon get disabused of the notion that it would be the total opposite of what we put up with now from hating fans of other teams.