Phil Mac Giolla Bháin

Phil Mac Giolla Bháin is known to many Rangers supporters already however on his blog he describes himself in the following manner;

Phil_Mac_Giolla_Bhain_1.jpg

He further goes on to list his achievements from working for the Irish Post in the early 1990's to his contribution in the selection of the BBC's 2006 world cup song.

Bearing in mind that since last Summer Rangers troubles have died down significantly, compared to the several years previous in anyones measure, Phil in that time has however produced 150 "articles" on his blog @ http://www.philmacgiollabhain.ie/  on Rangers and their fans (since the 29th of July 2015 to be exact); ranging from alleged tax issues to alleged sectarianism. Within even the headlines of these "articles" Phil expresses his desire to see bad things happen to Rangers i.e. his April 2012 contribution "A Better Life When Rangers Die", in this he at one point states when referring to Rangers "Moreover the club whose supporters brought the world the "famine" song DESERVES to die". Now in case anyone reading this is under any illusions, I have not had to research the man and his works to find these expressions in his "writings" I have merely picked one Rangers encompassed "article" and used the insight into his psyche and quotes that has given me. Throughout his "works" he condemns and actively speaks against anything and anyone he considers to be 'Anti-Irish', 'Sectarian', 'Anti-Catholic' etc. etc. while maintaining a strong interest/focus in Rangers football club. Within his description of his contributions to the aforementioned Irish Post during the early 1990's he claims this period of his work "saw him focus on the social exclusion of the Irish community in Britain".

From the previous information I've given on this man one could come to the conclusion that Phil is a campaigner of social justice who seeks equality for the Irish and Catholics in Britain and who detests perceived (rightly or wrongly) verbal sectarianism in such seriousness that he believes an entire institution in the form of a football club should die in turn punishing it's supporters whether they were guilty of his alleged crimes or not. You could then assume that a man of such seemingly moral-conviction would have the consistency and fairness in mind to hold anyone or thing of for e.g. Irish heritage in similar contempt if they themselves did something akin to singing a distasteful xenophobic song about someone else, perhaps? Well let's put this theory to the test and find out to gain a true insight to the man's character; Hibernian football club steeped in Irish heritage from their very name played Phil's "arch nemesis" in the Scottish Cup final just 2 days ago and having won the match their supporters en masse invaded the pitch, vandalised Scotland's national stadium, ran to the Rangers fans end of the stadium to taunt and provoke them and amongst it all reportedly 11 Rangers players were physically attacked to the extent match officials intervened at great personal risk to protect those players such was the seriousness and danger of the situation for all involved. What is Phil's take on this unacceptable thuggery and hooliganism reminiscent of scenes last seen in 1980 in Scotland? What is his view on Hibs fans involved in this utterly despicable chain of events? Does Phil condemn these fans who wear the banner of Irish heritage? Does he wish to see Hibs as a club die as a result of their fans physically attacking players of an opposition team, it's a little worse than unsavory songs in anyone's eyes surely? Well here is where Phil's views are on the matter...

"Phil_Mac_2.jpg"

Now you may notice there is congratulations towards as he puts it to "the original Irish soccer team in Scotland", you will notice that there is gloating digs at Rangers, you will also notice however any lack of condemnation regarding his Irish teams fans behaviour in what has brought the game of football and basic human decency into disrepute in this country. This man of such seemingly righteous and tireless conviction when encountering something he feels is unacceptable towards Irish heritage completely ignores fans of that Irish heritage rioting and physically attacking people with complete disregard for the law and decency in this country. What a spectacular inequality between two groups of people Phil finds acceptable in truth as long as the group of Irish heritage are the ones dishing it out rather than being on the receiving end. It's tragic in its outrageous hypocrisy that this man has throughout the years screamed foul and played the 'victim card' at any perceived injustice towards his "own" preferred people's/organisations yet when given the opportunity to show those values of fair mindedness, equality and justice that he himself demands of others, he says nothing at all. In full knowledge of the events that unfolded following the final whistle in the Cup final Phil completely fails to even acknowledge that violent, illegal, en masse bigoted thuggery was carried out by the fans of a team he instead chooses to purely congratulate.

I as I'm sure others by now do Phil, pity you, for you are the very essence of a bigot with astounding double standards and tragically it seems you can't even admit it to yourself! Quick to tar Rangers as an institution and their fans as being in your own words "Scotland's Shame" yet you are infact yourself a shining example of it!

If anyone reading the above post by me spots any mistakes in my wording, English, grammar or whatever let me know and I'll rectify it, like Phil and his associates I can't be arsed to learn English to a standard whereby I can accurately edit my own "articles", unlike Phil and his associates however I don't call myself a journalist, of all things, and an impartial one at that!

A guy that spends his days spouting hatred about a football club, his family must be so proud of his work, that's one to tell the high school pals. 

ex-Student 1 "I'm a lawyer now."

ex-Student 2 "I've ran my own construction company for 10 years now"

Phil "I write stuff aboot Rangers and kid on I know about tax. I won a teletext competition to help pick the 2006 World Cup song, hailhail"

6 hours ago, THE_Ibrox_Preacher said:

If anyone reading the above post by me spots any mistakes in my wording, English, grammar or whatever let me know and I'll rectify it, like Phil and his associates I can't be arsed to learn English to a standard whereby I can accurately edit my own "articles", unlike Phil and his associates however I don't call myself a journalist, of all things, and an impartial one at that!

That eejit is as much King of Sweden as he is an impartial journalist! Utter tit of a man ?

4 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I appreciate the op which I admire in its contents but I think we know what this excuse of a human being is like.

Oh so true. The only time I hear about this insignificant and insidiuos cunt is when I read about him on hear.

Stop the oxygen of publicity for the wanker.

22 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

Oh so true. The only time I hear about this insignificant and insidiuos cunt is when I read about him on hear.

Stop the oxygen of publicity for the wanker.

2 words too many in that last sentence.:wink: