New strip. Update. Not coming out and may not be released

RFC55

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Rule #1 of the Internet.

Don't believe everything you read.

Ya big tell the polis :lol:

Tbf I phoned the shop and they told me Thursday 2nd of June.  After I'd asked on here I thought fuck it I'll phone SD. So as far as the shop is concerned it's Thursday 

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GlasgowsBlue said:

Av never known a strip to be released in 2 days time that has not officially been unveiled by the club yet

Have you ever known such a hoo-ha about any previous retail deal?

The wee wummin at SD has said Thursday when I phoned them. I also updated the thread title 3 or 4 days before release.

Rangers will not promote it as they don't want anyone buying. 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf I phoned the shop and they told me Thursday 2nd of June.  After I'd asked on here I thought fuck it I'll phone SD. So as far as the shop is concerned it's Thursday 

Phoning Sports Direct, eh....

wait til Dave and Paul find out :mad:

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Phoning Sports Direct, eh....

wait til Dave and Paul find out :mad:

Dave promised me a directors box ticket for a friend of my choice. It won't be you ya grass 

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Have you ever known such a hoo-ha about any previous retail deal?

The wee wummin at SD has said Thursday when I phoned them. I also updated the thread title 3 or 4 days before release.

Rangers will not promote it as they don't want anyone buying. 

Is that correct that the club won't promote the kit?

27 minutes ago, bob1873 said:

Is that correct that the club won't promote the kit?

I HOPE SO, our people who are running our club are TELLING you and yes the super fans who still continue to fund mike ashleys fat pockets when the club is making zilch! Get a grip and unite for once ffs, took the boycott element of us a good year but we forced the rats out in the end, FACT is is was the pressure and the boycott element who forced the changes at our club, whether you super supporters that are out there think or not. continue to buy Rangers retail and your damaging our club, our own board are trying to force the spiv fat facker out, Make your choice!!! Brain before heart!!!!

24 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I HOPE SO, our people who are running our club are TELLING you and yes the super fans who still continue to fund mike ashleys fat pockets when the club is making zilch! Get a grip and unite for once ffs, took the boycott element of us a good year but we forced the rats out in the end, FACT is is was the pressure and the boycott element who forced the changes at our club, whether you super supporters that are out there think or not. continue to buy Rangers retail and your damaging our club, our own board are trying to force the spiv fat facker out, Make your choice!!! Brain before heart!!!!

Stop being a dick the fans can buy what they want

PS the boycott element changed nothing at our club. Let's put that myth to bed. King and co stumping up and finally spending millions on enough shares did it. Nothing else.

36 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

They are needing to make a stand against Petrie and Reagan, Rangers fans my arse they only protect themselves and their wallets. 

The boycotts gave Ashley more control over our club rather than less.

6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

I'm taking no lecture from someone who capitalises like that. You should be hanged.

6 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Haha doh

4 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

One day to go can see decent sales for this. I will be queuing outside SD for it.

I doubt you'll have to queue outside SD for a top Rangers refuse promote, I reckon the vast majority of Rangers fans will back the board's stance against the cunts.

Just now, Real Ranger said:

I doubt you'll have to queue outside SD for a top Rangers refuse promote, I reckon the vast majority of Rangers fans will back the board's stance against the cunts.

Isn't it ironic that the boards previous stance of boycotting helped MA to get into the position he is just now and their solution is another boycott. Lol.

I hope the fans do what they want.

1 minute ago, wullyRFC said:

Isn't it ironic that the boards previous stance of boycotting helped MA to get into the position he is just now and their solution is another boycott. Lol.

I hope the fans do what they want.

and to think we might still have been in the safe hands of the Easdales and Somers if it wasn't for the current board.

I hope fans put the good of club before a football top.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

and to think we might still have been in the safe hands of the Easdales and Somers if it wasn't for the current board.

I hope fans put the good of club before a football top.

Oh dear.

This is a thread about Rangers strips. There is a dedicated part of the forum for the boards lap dogs and self confessed financial experts.

Off you pop now.

2 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Oh dear.

This is a thread about Rangers strips. There is a dedicated part of the forum for the boards lap dogs and self confessed financial experts.

Off you pop now.

This is a thread about sports direct selling a top that Rangers refuse to promote, perhaps it should be moved to the boardroom section and you can pretend it's the launch of an official top with the usual backing from the club. 

6 hours ago, Smile said:

They are needing to make a stand against Petrie and Reagan, Rangers fans my arse they only protect themselves and their wallets. 

The boycotts gave Ashley more control over our club rather than less.

Fucksake"rangers fans my arse"where the fuck do you even begin with that.

If it wasn't for those rangers fans we would t be where we are now and that is a fact.

20 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

This is a thread about sports direct selling a top that Rangers refuse to promote, perhaps it should be moved to the boardroom section and you can pretend it's the launch of an official top with the usual backing from the club. 

Perhaps you could start a thread in the Boardroom section.

27 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

No it's not it's a thread about the new top and when it's out for anyone that's interested - being Rangers fans and all shock horror 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

No it's not it's a thread about the new top and when it's out for anyone that's interested - being Rangers fans and all shock horror 

Fair point apologies for being wrong, although it is worth pointing out for anyone who is unaware that the club have attempted to block their retail partner from selling anything with the Rangers crest on it and have also refused to promote it in any way shape or form, apart from that it's just like any new top being released.