New strip. Update. Not coming out and may not be released

RFC55

Oh well, good to see we are all united.

I will be buying them tomorrow, as the club has stayed stoom. How the fuck can the team be playing in them and the fans not allowed to buy them? If the board were serious, our players wouldn't be wearing them, so a case of using the fans again and letting us all speculate and we end with the usual divisive shite. Not the greatest example of leadership.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I will be buying them tomorrow, as the club has stayed stoom. How the fuck can the team be playing in them and the fans not allowed to buy them? If the board were serious, our players wouldn't be wearing them, so a case of using the fans again and letting us all speculate and we end with the usual divisive shite. Not the greatest example of leadership.

Agreed, shocking from the board. It's almost as if the board have an injunction on them stopping any discussion on the matter.

26 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Agreed, shocking from the board. It's almost as if the board have an injunction on them stopping any discussion on the matter.

Now't to do with the contract details. No need to mention them. Remember it was our board who put this out their in the first place, injunction and all, eh?

Just piss poor leadership.

I agree that this is poor from the board. 

It's up to them to sort out things like the retail deal.

I can't believe for one second that a few thousand Bears not buying tops will have any influence on the multi billionaire Mike Ashley with regards to his feud with King and the Rangers board.  Maybe give some SD regional manager a bit of a headache though. 

I can only see Ashley digging his heels in more over this. 

Thankfully the new home top lacks any imagination ,and this lazy attempt will make it easier for the fans to resist lining Cashleys pockets. I'm no businessman so I'll not be questioning our  chairman's opinion on Cashley or his assertion that the current deal is BAD for Rangers. It'll be a sweet day when the thieves who gave SD a seven year deal get their punishment. 

1 hour ago, ianferguson said:

Thankfully the new home top lacks any imagination ,and this lazy attempt will make it easier for the fans to resist lining Cashleys pockets. I'm no businessman so I'll not be questioning our  chairman's opinion on Cashley or his assertion that the current deal is BAD for Rangers. It'll be a sweet day when the thieves who gave SD a seven year deal get their punishment. 

The home top is one of the best for a long time!

Is tomorrow the launch of the home kit, ie official pictures being released and available for pre order, or will the kits be going on sale in stores tomorrow? I take it's the latter?

Went in to SD earlier down here (Southampton) it's great to see our kits etc with other clubs especially outside Scotland. Gets the brand and the club out there. Just a joke that we can't benefit from this. Why SD can't just say "okay, you take 75% - 80% from all merchandise sales". Im sure then fans from all around would buy things knowing the majority of cash goes to the club. How it should be. SD are c**ts. Fat Mikes a c**t.

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Despite having the injunction in place the club haven't exactly stayed stoom, they asked us to stay united in the fight to get a fair deal, a request you're clearly ignoring along with the recent statement giving immediate notice on sports direct selling anything with the Rangers crest on it and the fact that no one from the club has promoted the top.

You know they are prevented from going into detail so what are you looking for?

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Buying what??

They aren't going to be our tops next season so I've been told,I don't think it's even going to be puma.

6 hours ago, ianferguson said:

It's not about Mike Ashley or the board ffs it's a new Rangers top that Rangers fans want to buy 

how many of you's went to Hearts, Hibs, St Mirren, Raith, Falkirk away? 

It's attempted demonising not dissimilar to the thugs outside the mega store calling fans scum for going in 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

It's not about Mike Ashley or the board ffs it's a new Rangers top that Rangers fans want to buy 

how many of you's went to Hearts, Hibs, St Mirren, Raith, Falkirk away? 

It's attempted demonising not dissimilar to the thugs outside the mega store calling fans scum for going in 

Fair point that you've already made loud and clear, but I'm with our chairman on this one. The majority of fans will yet again prove that resisting the temptation to wear our new top is a small sacrifice to send a message that we've been shat on ENOUGH. 

I like all 3 tops and I don't really care about the retail deal all that much. 

I'll hold off for now though as I'd rather be reassured that Rangers are actually going to be wearing it for the season before spending my hard earned on it. 

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Fair point that you've already made loud and clear, but I'm with our chairman on this one. The majority of fans will yet again prove that resisting the temptation to wear our new top is a small sacrifice to send a message that we've been shat on ENOUGH. 

Ok appreciate you saying fair point and believe it or not I'm actually for anyone who wants to make a stand not buying it - but it's the writings and tones I see that annoy me from the other side on this. Just don't like what I read mate 

2 minutes ago, MuirhouseBear said:

I like all 3 tops and I don't really care about the retail deal all that much. 

I'll hold off for now though as I'd rather be reassured that Rangers are actually going to be wearing it for the season before spending my hard earned on it. 

You're a bluenose who doesn't really care that our club is being deprived of millions of pounds? 

3 minutes ago, MuirhouseBear said:

I meant I won't let folk dictate to me what I buy and don't buy from the club. 

Nobody's dictating, the facts are just being put in front of you and it's your decision whatever. If your somehow able to put Cashleys greed and disrespect of our club to one side then fire in with the minority. 

3 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Nobody's dictating, the facts are just being put in front of you and it's your decision whatever. If your somehow able to put Cashleys greed and disrespect of our club to one side then fire in with the minority. 

Give over. I won't be buying the tops but folk like you are fucking boring to listen to with your high and mighty pish

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Give over. I won't be buying the tops but folk like you are fucking boring to listen to with your high and mighty pish

Preaching to the converted is a little boring m8 but I'm glad you're on Rangers side and won't be buying the top. Unfortunately there are still some not as wise as you so the drum has to be banged.

8 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

Preaching to the converted is a little boring m8 but I'm glad you're on Rangers side and won't be buying the top. Unfortunately there are still some not as wise as you so the drum has to be banged.

So anybody who buys the top isn't a Rangers fan in your eyes?

Away you go ya fucking roaster :lol: :wanker: