New strip. Update. Not coming out and may not be released

RFC55

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bowery Boys can away and fuck himself

bwatchman away and sniff Dingwalls dunghatch

And if you want a square go, i'll meet you at Sports Direct @ The Fort and snap a £3 Slazenger putter over your fucking face.

3 minutes ago, watty. said:

We are one. A united support until the very end and then we have bwatchman......

Have recently visited Rangers Media on a few occasions to see if there was any transfer rumours. It appears that there is a minority on that site that are constantly boasting about their intention to buy the new strips and are pushing their agenda for others to do the same. It appears that they are motivated to undermine the majority of the support and are willing to line Ashley's pockets just to spite those who are suggesting a boycott. It is open season on anyone who suggests that buying the strips may not be in the best interest of the club. The attacks on our board and particularly Dave King are disgusting. What a shower of complete wallopers. Can Ashley even sell the strips now that we have taken back our Intellectual Property rights? If so, it would be great to see Club 1872 put out a statement to educate our support about where their money goes when they buy a strip and ask them to boycott until the club says otherwise. Drawing attention to how these f@nnies are not acting in the best interest of the club would also be great to include in the statement.

Boycotts again. It is open season on all who buy these strips. We are wallopers, then we are fannies.

I would suggest that he seeks out his local Jesuit and get his fanny a good seeing to, as he is obviously needs soothing from his pain. PRICK!

10 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Rangers Media our New Strips and Club 1872

Have recently visited Rangers Media on a few occasions to see if there was any transfer rumours. It appears that there is a minority on that site that are constantly boasting about their intention to buy the new strips and are pushing their agenda for others to do the same. It appears that they are motivated to undermine the majority of the support and are willing to line Ashley's pockets just to spite those who are suggesting a boycott. It is open season on anyone who suggests that buying the strips may not be in the best interest of the club. The attacks on our board and particularly Dave King are disgusting. What a shower of complete wallopers. Can Ashley even sell the strips now that we have taken back our Intellectual Property rights? If so, it would be great to see Club 1872 put out a statement to educate our support about where their money goes when they buy a strip and ask them to boycott until the club says otherwise. Drawing attention to how these f@nnies are not acting in the best interest of the club would also be great to include in the statement.

What a cunt :lol:

These morons actually think they have a right to tell fans what to do and not to do. They are no marks on an internet forum, that's all they are.

If you don't want to buy them fine, if you do also fine.

Don't become a wee cunt over it.

So people are wallopers and fannies because they don't want to deprive their kids of the new top?  What a taig-like rant this was.  Who needs enemies when you have cunts like him.

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

These morons actually think they have a right to tell fans what to do and not to do. They are no marks on an internet forum, that's all they are.

State of they cunts, all over that site people wanted to move heaven and earth for CW and CG, yet think other fans are wallopers because they want to buy the top of the team they fucking support :lol: RM should challenge them to a game of 5s or even a square go...

19 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

???

Just now, WGOH said:

State of they cunts, all over that site people wanted to move heaven and earth for CW and CG, yet think other fans are wallopers because they want to buy the top of the team they fucking support :lol: RM should challenge them to a game of 5s or even a square go...

Running spikes for studs

17 minutes ago, watty. said:

Rangers Media is a horrible site. There are some good guys on it but it's absolutely hoaching with taigs and zoomers.

He's completely wrong with this scandalous comment. :mad: 

There are NO good guys on RM.

If the mutant fucks had read this site before they'd know I was in huge arguing matches with posters on here about getting Ashley and Co to fuck from Rangers.

One thing I'd never do though is deprive my kid/s the chance of seeing Rangers or wearing the tops. Me, I'd not buy anything for myself from there. But how do you explain to children that all the tarriers They see can wear their tops with pride (the manky cunts never have them off) but due to a fat bastard trying to strangle our club he can't get one. 

I don't know if any they cunts on there have brought kids up who were too young to have known the force Rangers were and had to endure the 4 year but I did. @Mr Soprano will tell you how hard it was for.me to.convince the wee yin that he may see great football etc in the EPL but none of those teams are as big as Rangers. He couldn't and wouldn't believe it. He thought i was nosing him up. Took him to his first game. A drab 0-0 draw or some shite. He was demented, didn't like it and asked not to go back. Only against hibs in the play off did he see what it was all about. Where I live the now it would a been so easy for him to be swayed by the tarriers, they were playing and beating Barcelona and we were drawing at montrose. It was light years apart. But with the help of a few on here and myself he loves Rangers now but he needs to be at games and wearing the tops etc not being preached too about boycotts and retail deals when he's still learning maths through a heineman textbook. 

Maybe we are bad parents for that....

21 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Good these Americans and Londoners are keeping us right.

1 minute ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Hawl, BWatchman, don't EVER tell me what I can and can't do, knobby.

Bet he's never hung out a taxi window and ran alongside it whilst it was doing 30mph. Prick

As long as you guys who are desperate to fill Mike's coffers also spend your money on any strips that the club do actually endorse and want you to buy at the time it is resolved, then it's all fine with me. No complaining then I hope.