New strip. Update. Not coming out and may not be released

RFC55

32 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Really really. 

People going on about the retail deal that King helped MA get with his boycotting pish to get him in the back door cheaply. Hypocrites.

People going on about acting in the best interests of the club whilst handing money over to other clubs who tried to kill our club. Hypocrites.

As someone said before, the JJB deal was horrific yet the majority of fans went ahead and bought tops and no boycott was mentioned. Hypocrites.

The fact you needed this pointed out to you.. doh

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

You are either blind or just an utter moron.

Near enough everyone on this thread has said the tops are the best in years yet you pedal that pish above.

Embarrassing you'd call a fellow bear an utter moron for not having the same taste as you in football tops ,get a grip. 

30 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

People going on about the retail deal that King helped MA get with his boycotting pish to get him in the back door cheaply. Hypocrites.

People going on about acting in the best interests of the club whilst handing money over to other clubs who tried to kill our club. Hypocrites.

As someone said before, the JJB deal was horrific yet the majority of fans went ahead and bought tops and no boycott was mentioned. Hypocrites.

The fact you needed this pointed out to you.. doh

The only reason King got in the back door on the cheap as you put it was down to the mis management of Rangers by the likes of Green, Ahmed, Stockbridge through to Somers,  Llambias and Leech. King's plan to withhold season ticket money wasn't backed by the fans.

11 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

The only reason King got in the back door on the cheap as you put it was down to the mis management of Rangers by the likes of Green, Ahmed, Stockbridge through to Somers,  Llambias and Leech. King's plan to withhold season ticket money wasn't backed by the fans.

He could have put his cash on the table before MA got anywhere near the retail deal but we know that was never going to happen so instead chose to call on the fans to withhold their money from the club, which some fans did so not sure why you're saying different, and make it alot easier and cheaper for himself to get on board whilst giving MA his oppertunity.

Rangers best interest and all that. 

3 hours ago, ianferguson said:

OK we don't have a problem selling " tens of thousands of tops " ,where's all the cash for these tops gone?  Fact is Rangers top's on a matchday ain't exactly rare but to suggest there's not a MASSIVE downturn in sales is just bullshit 

Anyone who honestly believes there is a MASSIVE downturn in sales is massively deluded. The majority of fans couldn't give a fuck what millionaire is getting more money than the other millionaire and will buy whatever they like. 

26 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

He could have put his cash on the table before MA got anywhere near the retail deal but we know that was never going to happen so instead chose to call on the fans to withhold their money from the club, which some fans did so not sure why you're saying different, and make it alot easier and cheaper for himself to get on board whilst giving MA his oppertunity.

No, the retail deal was confirmed by the then CEO Charles Green as a JV between Rangers Retail and Sports Direct in 2012.

King could do nothing at that time, the tax case in SA was still ongoing.

MA got the retail deal before anything like what you are saying.

Your point is wrong - 'People going on about the retail deal that King helped MA get with his boycotting pish to get him in the back door cheaply. Hypocrites' .

Amazes me that some still try to blame King for Greenco and Ashley plundering and exploiting the club.

King and the Board are standing up for the Club against the fat, bullying cunt Ashley, and doing a very good as well so far.

7 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

No, the retail deal was confirmed by the then CEO Charles Green as a JV between Rangers Retail and Sports Direct in 2012.

King could do nothing at that time, the tax case in SA was still ongoing.

MA got the retail deal before anything like what you are saying.

Your point is wrong - 'People going on about the retail deal that King helped MA get with his boycotting pish to get him in the back door cheaply. Hypocrites' .

Amazes me that some still try to blame King for Greenco and Ashley plundering and exploiting the club.

King and the Board are standing up for the Club against the fat, bullying cunt Ashley, and doing a very good as well so far.

Hallelujah, someone gets it, but you'll struggle to persuade the usual agenda ridden boys m8.

5 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

So basically shite then, not even Kenny neighbour ffs.

Players are back around 21 June so we should hear something official in the interim.

It's as much shite as you will read in here or any other rangers site/Facebook page,no one knows.

What happens if that top comes out today you spend a fair wedge buying it and in a months time rangers announce that they've ditched puma and will be bringing a new top out ??

Am no risking that even if I do think the away top is a stormer.

1 hour ago, Three stripes said:

It's as much shite as you will read in here or any other rangers site/Facebook page,no one knows.

What happens if that top comes out today you spend a fair wedge buying it and in a months time rangers announce that they've ditched puma and will be bringing a new top out ??

Am no risking that even if I do think the away top is a stormer.

Not going to be Puma, as indicated in your original post, and ditching Puma later are two completely different scenarios. I do not expect the club to change strips after the season starts.

10 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Just seen @Rfc52 in his sleeping bag outside Sports Direct at the Fort.

Done an all nighter to make sure he's first to get strip (tu)

Was first to get the strip. So I got a free sports direct mug and a signed Mike Ashley sondico rucksack 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'll give it to you for your holidays mate.  You can wear that and your sports direct earings

My Slazenger and Gola attire will do just fine mate but I thank you for the kind offer.

1 minute ago, Mr Soprano said:

My Slazenger and Gola attire will do just fine mate but I thank you for the kind offer.

OK mate. I've got my Lonsdale bag and love it too bits so if you do need the sondico one just let me know and it's yours