Two scum that attacked Rangers supporter

Smile

27 minutes ago, markem said:

Don't see him mate.  Is he behind the bloke with the Bag?

Barnes Wallace had to be Involved to get those two over that barrier , I think the photo IS a great advert not to eat the pies at Easter road.

t

34 minutes ago, markem said:

Amazed these two haven't been outed today.  

These hiv heroes have been too busy with their host - Petrie, to be outed.

He's giving them a VIP tour of easter road, and lunch with the scum bastard who bottled the wee bear in the van who, surprise surprise, is yet to be apprehended by plod.

And anyone on here who thinks these fuckers, or hiv fc will get anything near what they deserve, well, i have some swamp land in florida you'd be interested in buying.

18 hours ago, markem said:

The sneaky bastards definitely have floating heids amongst them - Look just left of Princess Fiona

339u3b7.jpg

Looks more like Michelle McManus and the fat munter behind her with the bag is one scary dude. Not sure where the Rangers fans who went on the park to stop these cunts invading the terracing plucked up the courage to face that pair of slappers.

It's a sad state of affairs when people are getting done over at a Train Station - more so when the odds are not fair. 

I usually get the train from Waverley when coming through for games without a problem, but I'm beginning to have serious doubts over whether events at the Final and after, have changed the way we as a fan-base are viewed.  A poor situation.

Let's hope these 2 are dealt with in the correct manner.

1 minute ago, j1mgg said:

DR online saying one of them has been arrested.

Good news, i was reading that the guy attacked posts on FF and had to go in for more tests due to the unprovoked attack, think he's okay now, though.