Fundraising event in aid of Bears arrested

Virtuoso

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Should the club and all decent fans condone invading the pitch and violence?

When does taking the law into your own hands become OK, is this the thin edge of the wedge?

We all know Hibs fans started it and should not have come on the pitch or hit any player, but likewise our fans should not have made matters worse and brought shame on our club. They did not raise the standing of Rangers fans, they dropped it down to their level. Is this approved

Trust me mate only a new breed fucktard fitba fan would think any rangers fan brought shame on there club.

Brilliant by the VBs

9 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Let me ask you this "Why were there only a few Bears on the pitch?

There were thousands still in the stadium, they were not all with kids or big fearties.

No they did not want to take part in lawlessness and had more respect for the club they support and the rule of law.

I was there in the main stand P2, and I saw Bears from many sections invade the pitch.

Do you think the law courts will accept the crazy view on here are valid reasons for pitch invasions OMG get real please, anyone charged if they are on video using violence cannot claim any kind of self defense since those protecting children/OAP's did not enter the pitch, which leave the question, why did the thugs have running battles with other thugs? 

Listen fella - I have engaged with you on this so have no complaints you have replied  however I have nothing else to say to you on the matter.

14 minutes ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

Let mbeside usn ask you this "Wony were there only a fewimBears on tdne piinch?

There were thousands still in the stadium, they were not all with kids or big fearties.

No theyindid not want to take part in lawl essness and had more respect for the club they support and the rule of law.

I was there in the main stand P2, and I saw Bears from many sections invade the pitch.

Do you think the law courts will accept the crazy view on here are valid reasons for pitch invasions OMG get real please, anyone charged if they are on video using violence cannot claim any kind of self defense since those protecting children/OAP's did not enter the pitch, which leave the question, why did the thugs have running battles with other thugs? 

Firstly let me say that your probably right about no fan shoukd have ran on the park and defenetly shouldnt be fighting but let me tell you how releved I was when they did, my wife and myself were In section C row v, our daughter and niece were 10 rows Infront of us, this on anyday Isnt a worry as they are old enough to look after themselves, the problem that day was arseholes In the Hibs support were trying to get In beside us and the girls couldnt go anywhere as fans were going down to stop that happening , the crowd was getting bigger of Hibs fans trying to get In and the guys did well to stop them but were toiling until the Rangers fans who went on from behind the goals charged them and they dispersed back on the park.

Where I agree no one one the park no bother and anyone on the park deserves whats coming Im more than happy on this occasion to help the fund to pay fines as I was greatful that they whether IT was luck they ran towards the arseholes before going on the park or they genuinely saw the problems the Gers fans were having keeping them out our section either way I was happy as the girls and other fans got out untouched, my niece was still shaking at 7pm and crying.

1 hour ago, piperpete said:

Firstly let me say that your probably right about no fan shoukd have ran on the park and defenetly shouldnt be fighting but let me tell you how releved I was when they did, my wife and myself were In section C row v, our daughter and niece were 10 rows Infront of us, this on anyday Isnt a worry as they are old enough to look after themselves, the problem that day was arseholes In the Hibs support were trying to get In beside us and the girls couldnt go anywhere as fans were going down to stop that happening , the crowd was getting bigger of Hibs fans trying to get In and the guys did well to stop them but were toiling until the Rangers fans who went on from behind the goals charged them and they dispersed back on the park.

Where I agree no one one the park no bother and anyone on the park deserves whats coming Im more than happy on this occasion to help the fund to pay fines as I was greatful that they whether IT was luck they ran towards the arseholes before going on the park or they genuinely saw the problems the Gers fans were having keeping them out our section either way I was happy as the girls and other fans got out untouched, my niece was still shaking at 7pm and crying.

Any bear who does get jailed will have 1000s of fans like yourself mate backing up "why" rangers fans ran on the park in the first place there will be no shortage of witnesses anyway.

21 hours ago, 1ClubMan72 said:

When does taking the law into your own hands become OK, is this the thin edge of the wedge?

We all know Hibs fans started it and should not have come on the pitch or hit any player, but likewise our fans should not have made matters worse and brought shame on our club. They did not raise the standing of Rangers fans, they dropped it down to their level. Is this approved

So if you seen a family member being attacked for no reason you would just stand there and watch? 

52 minutes ago, jackunion said:

10 arrests made this morning regarding the pitch invasion.

friend of a friend had his door kicked in at at 5:45 this morning court tomorrow

Police are only supposed to kick in doors if there's a chance of evidence being destroyed, eg- drugs being flung the toilet. 

Sorry mate, but I'm calling bullshit on this one. 

Unless the police are claiming this was a prearranged pitch invasion, there would be no evidence to destroy. 

What team does this friend of a friend support?

56 minutes ago, jackunion said:

friend of a friend had his door kicked in at at 5:45 this morning court tomorrow

What exactly is he being charged with? Can he plead not guilty to them?

Give the old fear thing that if he had not been on the pitch,   I am assuming he went on the pitch?

the hivees would have encroached his space and he felt threatened.

As did others around him.

And he felt the stewards were not doing there job to prevent them from encroaching further.

4 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Police are only supposed to kick in doors if there's a chance of evidence being destroyed, eg- drugs being flung the toilet. 

Unless the police are claiming this was a prearranged pitch invasion, there would be no evidence to destroy. 

Happens for gangfighting, well it used to anyway.

1 hour ago, jackunion said:

Started another thread on this. But yes lads arrested this morning more tomorrow. Doors were not kicked in to my knowledge. They chapped the doors at 05.30ish said there will be more over the weekend. Lads being arrested for solely being on the pitch (allegedly)

6 minutes ago, mchammer said:

Give the old fear thing that if he had not been on the pitch,   I am assuming he went on the pitch?

And he felt the stewards were not doing there job to prevent them from encroaching further.

Will probably be mobbing and rioting in witch case it will be on petition so there won't be a chance to make a plea tomorrow. 

Could be looking at remand depending on previous convictions. 

51 minutes ago, Albertz_3 said:

Started another thread on this. But yes lads arrested this morning more tomorrow. Doors were not kicked in to my knowledge. They chapped the doors at 05.30ish said there will be more over the weekend. Lads being arrested for solely being on the pitch (allegedly)

Well the courts are gonna be busy as there was 15,000 non Rangers fans on the pitch. 

40 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

identity.

NOT GUILTY, end of

I would be your witness mate I F you were on the park to confirm that you  Were, at least IT would give us all peace for 3 months :001: I would chip I  N To pay yer fine though.

I know you wouldnt be on the park though as yer auld like me and wouldnt have got over the wall.:7326:

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Ok, his door probably wasn't kicked but I was only telling what I was told. 

Its hardly bullshit I saw footage of the arrested fans being hauled out cars and wagons on sky sports news today. It will no doubt be on 6 o'clock news.

1 hour ago, mchammer said:

Not sure what the charges are, I don't know the guy personally but from what I hear he's still being held to appear in court tomorrow 

45 minutes ago, jackunion said:

Ok, his door probably wasn't kicked but I was only telling what I was told. 

Its hardly bullshit I saw footage of the arrested fans being hauled out cars and wagons on sky sports news today. It will no doubt be on 6 o'clock news.

I'm not saying that the arrests are bullshit, just the kicking in of doors (tu)

On Wednesday, June 08, 2016 at 4:22 PM, 1ClubMan72 said:

Och shush ffs 

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 5:08 PM, K.A.I said:

And if you bothered to read my post I never once said you had a problem with the VB idea - where you get that idea from is baffling 

so do we ask the club for clarification on every fundraiser going forward ?

But you didn't acknowledge it either!  Also clear you didn't really understand what I was saying.  I DID NOT say that we should approach the club to support any fundraising attempt or any form of clarification.  My whole two posts on the matter was to discuss with the club if THE CLUB would provide some support to help pay for any possible legal costs that some fans might have to incur especially as those fans only went onto the park to protect players and staff that were being attacked and to protect families (with children) that were under threat of being accosted by HIbs fans.

And again my initial question was if ANY fan group had attempted to approach the club to support the fans that might end up being in some sort of predicament.

If some of these groups do or did and the club said "NO" then fine but at least we would have had an answer.