Rangers v Hamilton 6th August

rossj6

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hogmanay? The league breaks up middle of December iirc.

Also not a ducking hope in hell will we be allowed to play them on new years eve ever again :lol:

Well that's what I was told and the boy who told me works at the sfa, if he's wrong he's wrong I'm just passing it on ?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Deanofwright said:

So im hearing ... Also hearing we visit the papes on 10/9/16 but will be moved for Tv. Hogmanay old firm was mentioned as well. Don't shoot the messenger if wrong but it's what I've been told ?

OP where do ye get your speaking computer from? It's only that wee comp that knows mind

17 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

The fixtures are done by computer mind so yer talkin shit

Wit so you actually think they're going to be done tomorrow morning lol? Is it beyond the realms of possibility that they've already been done but not announced ?

2 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Wit so you actually think they're going to be done tomorrow morning lol? Is it beyond the realms of possibility that they've already been done but not announced ?

not at sfa everything above board as ye know ?

40 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

We will just have to see. As I said if am wrong I'm wrong but I have no reason to doubt the boy he's pretty high up 

Ok so could you ask when we are at Inverness and dingwall so i can sort time off 

1 hour ago, Deanofwright said:

We will just have to see. As I said if am wrong I'm wrong but I have no reason to doubt the boy he's pretty high up 

A tim .A papish fuckpig bastard high up at Sfa corrupt towers .

I believe you 100%

So it's Hamilton then :541:

5 hours ago, Deanofwright said:

So im hearing ... Also hearing we visit the papes on 10/9/16 but will be moved for Tv. Hogmanay old firm was mentioned as well. Don't shoot the messenger if wrong but it's what I've been told ?

The previous years champions always start with a home game so i doubt we will be playing at Ibrox.

5 minutes ago, jcb said:

The previous years champions always start with a home game so i doubt we will be playing at Ibrox.

Yes and normally they would but they've cancelled their first game of the season to play inter in a friendly remember. So their first game of the season would be the week after and I've been told it's away at tynecastle

3 minutes ago, Deanofwright said:

Yes and normally they would but they've cancelled their first game of the season to play inter in a friendly remember. So their first game of the season would be the week after and I've been told it's away at tynecastle

Didn't know they were playing Inter.but i still think we'll be away on opening day.