Rangers v Hamilton 6th August

rossj6

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

They don't all get announced at once.  

Aye do they not do it by every run of games of everyone playing each other ?

Not it that it matters but the piggery game is on the same day as the Manchester derby , sky will be creaming themselves over that 

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

So you think n.i should be demanding wins in the euros and not trying too win every game would be a slap in the face too their fans but you would like us too ignore the cups

yes. Winning our title back is of urgent priority. Give up the cups concentrate on winning 38 games would be the way I'd do it. trying to compare club football to international is like comparing Beyonce to subo

35 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

yes. Winning our title back is of urgent priority. Give up the cups concentrate on winning 38 games would be the way I'd do it. trying to compare club football to international is like comparing Beyonce to subo

Giving up the cups should never be acceptable for us , and i think the cup final proved that we cant just pick and choose when we will perform , we need too be at our max every single game 

As I stated on a previous thread as much as we get an outline of who we will be playing..We have to wait until Sky and BT tamper with the fixture dates and times before putting concrete plans in place..Travel and accommodation costs and details on hold for the travelling Supporters for how long exactly..???.. 

34 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Giving up the cups should never be acceptable for us , and i think the cup final proved that we cant just pick and choose when we will perform , we need too be at our max every single game 

that's where well disagree mate for this season only. I think if we concentrate on those 38 league games then well win the league. Right now this squad ain't good enough to challenge on all 3 fronts that thought might change when the window shuts

It's been a while.  A proper fixture list at long last after these years working back from the unjustified removal to Div 3.   More than that.  Much more than that 55 can be a firm focus.    DK, MW and DW will know full well that Supporter expectations will look unwaveringly towards achieving 55 whilst recognising that we keep in good financial health.    The Chairman, the Board, the Manager and staff, the players and the Support all have the same common urgent desire now that we are back in the top flight with fixtures now published.  

One thing though is..........can (or is it will) DK and the Board make enough money available to MW to acquire more players who have the experience, quality and hunger to win 55 in this coming season.   I hope so.   Looking forward to the coming season.