Man admits role in Scottish Cup Final disorder

42 minutes ago, kplfishtank said:

You can't help fund a guy who pleads guilty. 

The fund is to help with legal bills for them. 

Legal fees or fines

Weʼre raising £10,000 to assist any Rangers fan with legal fees or fines following arrest at Hampden Park on Saturday 21st May

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patiently waiting for information on the Hibs fans who have been arrested for assaulting and spitting on our players. 

I am sometimes affectionately accused of being "an auld cunt" on here, but reckon I'll be the auldest cunt in Scotland someday and still not have seen  Hibs fans get charged. with the most despicable offences ever against sportsmen on a playing field in Scotland. 

1 hour ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

What's the script with the guy who pleaded guilty mate, is he fucked because he did that?

Absolute certainty ,he got himself a taig brief and he put the fear of God into him skilfully  to take the guilty plea for easier sentence .

100% certainty

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Absolute certainty ,he got himself a taig brief and he put the fear of God into him skilfully  to take the guilty plea for easier sentence .

100% certainty

Not a chance of that. 

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Because there's not a chance he'd have done that. 

He will have his own reasons I'd imagine for pleadng the wayear he has. He may well update soon enough 

If you know him mate ,fair enough .It's definitely a possibility to me otherwise . Lots of guys get the wind up after they have misbehaved . The lawyers have a big say on the plea .Especially if the guy is green and never been in bother before .

7/10 briefs are beggars (   And I've counted them ):happy:

41 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

How the fuck is it Rangers fans getting turned? Running on the pitch and behaving in a threatening manner? Thats fuckin shite. Shame for the 3 deffo Rangers.

Because all the pollce video-takers were at our end of the pitch

The guy who pleaded guilty did so because the police showed him a monumental amount of evidence that indicated so and felt he had literally no choice 

you have no idea how much money, time and resources Police Scotland put into persecuting football fans. I don't think too much can be said due to sentencing being due in a month but I think sometimes you just have to man up and know when you are caught. The lad in question went through a lot too - almost 30 hours in a police cell in Helen Street with no phone calls or contact, little to eat, no sleep and another 9 hours in court in holding cells too 

nothing to do with the lawyer either (someone mentioned this)

4 hours ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

I know a boy who was lifted last week, he was in the photos in the papers, he reckons it's been a taig who lives in his street and spotted him in one of the rhags!! He's no a troublemaker just defending his team and their fans they junkie fucks would've caused some damage had it not been the Bears who ran on and gave chase ????????

Get him told its a "not guilty plea" for all.