Man admits role in Scottish Cup Final disorder

So from what I'm reading, there are now more of us lifted than them? From all the thousands of hivs fans who invaded, these are the number of arrests? Police camera at our end, as it always is of course. Anyone else smelling shite? We are beng well stitched for this. Where there is a political will, there is a way. We are all seeing it, but little that can be done about it, apart from pleading not guilty. Thing is, if you are on the field of play, you are getting done anyway and for us, it can't be about celebrating victory, so self defence can be te only reason. The fix is in, so I doubt any judge will be seeing it our way.

Blood's boiling at seeing how this is going and then there is the independent review, which I guarantee will not be doing us any favours.

I now hate this fucking country, where political will is excerted by Government to the detriment and demonisation of a community tofurther their cause. It is corrupt and the most frustrating thing is, there is little we can do about it, other than at the ballot box, which should not be the case as government is there to ensure democracy is applied without fear nor favour to all citizens.

We will remain targets until we can get get this shower out of office and take  back control of our institutions and it won't be any time soon. We do need to fight back, but our Club is also not helping in this, as they should be taking a leading role.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never really spoke to the guy but I know of him and he always has a great sense of humour and would always help fellow bears also follows us home and away hopefully all the lads can get off with as little as possibly, disgrace that we're being punished with this really makes me disgraced to live in this country.

1 hour ago, Craig/ said:

Never really spoke to the guy but I know of him and he always has a great sense of humour and would always help fellow bears also follows us home and away hopefully all the lads can get off with as little as possibly, disgrace that we're being punished with this really makes me disgraced to live in this country.

Very kind words Craig thanks

8 hours ago, K.A.I said:

The guy who pleaded guilty did so because the police showed him a monumental amount of evidence that indicated so and felt he had literally no choice 

you have no idea how much money, time and resources Police Scotland put into persecuting football fans. I don't think too much can be said due to sentencing being due in a month but I think sometimes you just have to man up and know when you are caught. The lad in question went through a lot too - almost 30 hours in a police cell in Helen Street with no phone calls or contact, little to eat, no sleep and another 9 hours in court in holding cells too 

nothing to do with the lawyer either (someone mentioned this)

Gestapo bastards right enough

1 hour ago, Craig/ said:

It's all for figures and to make it justified when they hand out the punishments to both clubs 

This is one of the reasons ,I think our club have went quiet and went all pussy like 

Plod have had words 

Fuckpigs will never openly say they fiucked up 

That's an absolute fucking disgrace and shows just how much of a farce the law in Scotland has become. I had the pleasure of meeting John Galbraith back in 2011 and I can truly say you would not find a more staunch Rangers man anywhere than JG.

I am sure over the years, JG has came to the assistance of many Rangers fans (me included)  that needed a ticket to see the 'Gers, so I hope now he needs some support, we don't stand by and let him be crucified  because he didn't stand bye and watch Rangers fans be attacked by the scum from Easter Road.

No Surrender,Johnny.

You would think that with 10 000 hibs fans, and about 100 or so, Rangers fans on the pitch, it would've been odds on that the first arrests would be hibs fans, yeah? The odds are definitely in their favour, in fact the odds of a Rangers fan being arrested, for invading the pitch etc., going by my figures are 100/1. You very rarely see 100/1 winners in any betting, never mind 4 100/1 shots in a row, now do you?

The odds of getting 4 100/1 shots in a row are astronomical. Only in this country would you see this happening, because no one likes us, and we don't care..

1 hour ago, Ozblue said:

That's an absolute fucking disgrace and shows just how much of a farce the law in Scotland has become. I had the pleasure of meeting John Galbraith back in 2011 and I can truly say you would not find a more staunch Rangers man anywhere than JG.

I am sure over the years, JG has came to the assistance of many Rangers fans (me included)  that needed a ticket to see the 'Gers, so I hope now he needs some support, we don't stand by and let him be crucified  because he didn't stand bye and watch Rangers fans be attacked by the scum from Easter Road.

No Surrender,Johnny.

He's a total loose cannon and the club will be better without his sort attending matches :D 

and a fucking pest to boot :lol: 

met john couple of years ago , I flew up for a cup game I sorted my own ticket ( john obviously wasn't listening :D ) He was sorting tickets out for a few lads me included , told me where to meet him , got out of the cab and he was there took me into the club he drinks in , gone out of his way to meet and sort a ticket out for a total stranger , cheers john .Top lad (tu) 

4 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I take it their two that got smacked were up in court????  

Yeah mate their plead diet is the same time as the guy who bottled the ten year old Rangers fan and the phantom Ricksen lighter thrower 

11 hours ago, Malvern said:

Not all could see mate, the police and stewards couldn't and the it was a stick on we were going to be busted first. Still I do hold praise for the ref and his officials for defending our man down, that should not be forgotten either. Even though most refs are bastards.

Yeah those officials were brilliant, was way above what their official match duties were, and they could easily have taken the option to run off, yet so little mention of them in the media.

Playing devil's advocate here though.

As Hibs fans were the instigators, and they had to restrain Hibs fans in defence of themselves and others, would the officials not be facing the same charges as the Gers fans who  did the same.   Can't see a lot of difference.    

Just saying....

8 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Yeah those officials were brilliant, was way above what their official match duties were, and they could easily have taken the option to run off, yet so little mention of them in the media.

Playing devil's advocate here though.

As Hibs fans were the instigators, and they had to restrain Hibs fans in defence of themselves and others, would the officials not be facing the same charges as the Gers fans who  did the same.   Can't see a lot of difference.    

Just saying....

I can see what your saying but I don't think the devils advocate part works mate, the officials were supposed to be on the field of play and were meant to be in control of the game so had every right to be there. The junkies had no right to be on the pitch at the end, we went on in small numbers as our players and staff were being attacked so could be argued as defensive action and certainly will be for the officials, they had no need to do what they did but they stood tall that day and it should not be forgotten.

2 hours ago, lutonblue said:

met john couple of years ago , I flew up for a cup game I sorted my own ticket ( john obviously wasn't listening :D ) He was sorting tickets out for a few lads me included , told me where to meet him , got out of the cab and he was there took me into the club he drinks in , gone out of his way to meet and sort a ticket out for a total stranger , cheers john .Top lad (tu) 

Bit off track yesterday mate .thanks for the heads up(tu)

Seems more and more like it, that the Rangers family have to get organised and political. Get involved at local level politics and get to every snp meeting available and get these cunts to ask questions in the Scottish coffee house in the capital as to why more Rangers fans than hivs fans seem to be charged. We have to e-mail, phone and "harangue" these cunts till all this shite is reversed.

3 hours ago, kplfishtank said:

He's a total loose cannon and the club will be better without his sort attending matches :D 

and a fucking pest to boot :lol: 

I agree entirely that he's as mad as a kangaroo with jaggy nettles up its arse,mate! but getting banned from football is a bit severe, so could he not be allowed to attend the games at Ibrox and pay full price of the ticket, then chuck him oot as soon as he got through the turnstiles? :D That way our club would still make money out of him :pipe:

And as far as being a pest goes; he is fucking quality at it :wink: