Luca Gasparotto joins Falkirk

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Isn't a fucking chance in this world that McGregor is better than Kiernan.

McGregor won the Rangers Player of the Year and Manager's Player of the Year, must be just a lucky boy and Kiernan's just unfortunate.

I don't ever rate McGregor but if had a choice having watched them both I'd never pick Kiernan.

26 minutes ago, Smile said:

McGregor won the Rangers Player of the Year and Manager's Player of the Year, must be just a lucky boy and Kiernan's just unfortunate.

I don't ever rate McGregor but if had a choice having watched them both I'd never pick Kiernan.

Quite right with your opinion. 

12 hours ago, Smile said:

Seriously one got player of the year in the League and the other looked out of sorts, i never personally rated McGregor but he's head and shoulders above Kiernan..

I think you have to look at the teams they played in. If Kiernan played in a team as bad as McGregor he could just have easily have won player of the year. 

McGregor lost us countless goals but got away with it because we were shite and dropping points was a regular occurrence so no one really remembered individual mistakes 

1 hour ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

I think you have to look at the teams they played in. If Kiernan played in a team as bad as McGregor he could just have easily have won player of the year. 

McGregor lost us countless goals but got away with it because we were shite and dropping points was a regular occurrence so no one really remembered individual mistakes 

We only won Half our away games and won 1 game in the last 10 we chucked 3 goals a game roughly  so i feel i cant agree with you at all.

Good Luck to Luca all the same.

On 22 June 2016 at 8:45 PM, RFCRobertson said:

or McGregor was poor and Kiernan was better which he was. Deny it all you want but Kiernan had a lot of good moments this season. More good than bad.

I've never known a player who divides opinion amongst the support like Rob Kiernan. You are right, he had some great games for us, but geez, he sure had some shockers too! I think now that we have a much more solid and stronger midfield in front of him, might help our defence a lot. At times, last season, we played a 2-5-3 system, which left him very badly exposed! Perhaps the big experienced Clint - who doesn't mess around and takes no prisoners - playing alongside him now can improve him a lot, and get him up to the next level?! :)