Your genuine thoughts on lifting the title?

ready1873

7 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

........ and seriously ask yourself, who and how good is their best player? Griffiths? A semi-decent Hibs player at best.

Give it a rest.

He's a very decent, instinctive striker who is capable of 40+ goals regularly on our top division.

He may be a bheggar knob, but his ability as a predatory scorer is exactly what we are short of.

Semi decent hivs ffs.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Willis said:

Aye because calling someone a fud is shocking behaviour :lol: you're trying too hard to be offended. You think just cause someone played for us makes them infallible

They were far from 'fuds' though but if you think that's how to support young players you go ahead and agree. Strange tho! 

33 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

A reasonably thought out and constructive post by KAI. 

Your response by focusing on one aspect of it, a throw away line, and not even to remark on the jist of it, typifies your own narrow mindedness.

You get off on challenging any minute critisicm, probably to mask your inability to be objective on matters. Pitiful really. 

It's like being savaged by a 3 week old kitten. I'm nearly offended! 

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They still cost us the 2 goals against Celtic .. free headers, in their area at set-pieces. Absolute fuds the more I think on it.

I suppose it's hard when your perfect to see the fallibility in others. How is it up there in yer ivory tower? 

Guest Lloyd72

I think we'll see a massive improvement in our defence now we have a proper DM, the way Warburton plays the CDM is pivotal and will help out our defence by allowing them to split wider and cover the flanks almost like a Back 3

7 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Give it a rest.

He's a very decent, instinctive striker who is capable of 40+ goals regularly on our top division.

He may be a bheggar knob, but his ability as a predatory scorer is exactly what we are short of.

Semi decent hivs ffs.

40 plus goals without Rangers. 

It speaks volumes that he is their best player

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

40 plus goals without Rangers. 

It speaks volumes that he is their best player

He carried them. Without his goals they may have lost the league. Next season if fit he will score 40+ goals . I'd love a similar scorer playing in the same forward line as waggy.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

He carried them. Without his goals they may have lost the league. Next season if fit he will score 40+ goals . I'd love a similar scorer playing in the same forward line as waggy.

He won't get near 40 IMO. I do agree that they would've lost it had he not been in about the goals but still it shows how good they are when he is their best player. 

11 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Give it a rest.

Semi decent hivs ffs.

20+ seems the norm which is as I said semi-decent and absolutely nothing to fear.

40+ regularly? :lol::lol::lol:

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Tbh, I think the two CBs are fuds.

Imagine the abuse Kiernan would've got if he was born in Scotland and chose Ireland.

Brian McLean chose Ulster over Scotland - don't remember him getting much abuse.

Would compare that to what Kiernan has done. Worth noting he's not actually been capped by them.

3 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

20+ seems the norm which is as I said semi-decent and absolutely nothing to fear.

40+ regularly? :lol::lol::lol:

40 in a shite team. When fit and only missed a handful of games.  Scored great strikes and tap ins.

If you think the service he gets this season will be the same or worse you are deluded.

But I did say capable. Good to see you looked out his career history stats to try to justify him not doing the same or better next season.

But you crack on thinking everyone is shite or in the case of one of scotlands top players last year "semi decent " ???

Just now, BEE said:

Just saying I wouldn't compare it to what that wee rad McGeady did, Kiernan was never going to get an England cap.

He's certainly not good enough for a Scotland cap either (Kiernan) although it would be funny seeing a combo like him and Berra for the tranny's up against Giroud and Greizmann or something :lol:

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

He's certainly not good enough for a Scotland cap either (Kiernan) although it would be funny seeing a combo like him and Berra for the tranny's up against Giroud and Greizmann or something :lol:

Giroud still wouldn't score:D

Target is 1st and only 1st. HOWEVER, i don't think its down to us.

If the teams play like most all of the teams did last year with 10/11 behind the ball then, we may not lose many games but by fuck its going to be hard work getting the three points (also work on defending the counter really needs to improve) and that will take its toll over the course of the season.  We have a "spine" of guys who have played with each other (Hill, Barton and Kranjcar) and when they play together will no doubt make us capable of beating any shit team in this league if we have space to play. Its all good having fast wingers but not if theres no space to get into behind them. I'd like to see us bring in a small, fast, fit strikers where we can play early balls from the wing behind the defense (i'm talking about from just inside the oppos half.) for him to run onto.

8 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

40 in a shite team. When fit and only missed a handful of games.  Scored great strikes and tap ins.

If you think the service he gets this season will be the same or worse you are deluded.

But I did say capable. Good to see you looked out his career history stats to try to justify him not doing the same or better next season.

But you crack on thinking everyone is shite or in the case of one of scotlands top players last year "semi decent " ???

You are unbelievably argumentative. I bet you've nae mates.

Deluded - I've never commented on the service he'll get this season.

Career history stats - Entirely applicable to you're capable of 40+ regular statement.

Everyone is shite - Similar to the "deluded" part of your post you're just making shit up now. Never said everyone is shite. :lol:

Semi-decent - Yep, semi-decent. Never said he was a bad player but if that's the player we've to fear the most then I'm certainly not worried. You keep on being a shitebag though. This season you'll be pleasantly surprised(tu)

6 minutes ago, mclovin9091 said:

Target is 1st and only 1st. HOWEVER, i don't think its down to us.

If the teams play like most all of the teams did last year with 10/11 behind the ball then, we may not lose many games but by fuck its going to be hard work getting the three points (also work on defending the counter really needs to improve) and that will take its toll over the course of the season.  We have a "spine" of guys who have played with each other (Hill, Barton and Kranjcar) and when they play together will no doubt make us capable of beating any shit team in this league if we have space to play. Its all good having fast wingers but not if theres no space to get into behind them. I'd like to see us bring in a small, fast, fit strikers where we can play early balls from the wing behind the defense (i'm talking about from just inside the oppos half.) for him to run onto.

That's still down to us to find a way of breaking them down. Teams will set up the same way against the Taigs as they do against us - if they could manage it and win the title then why couldn't we? Warburton is a clever man - he will need to have a better plan B than doing plan A better - I'm hoping with all these players he's brought in he feels in a better position with options to change things and win us games.