Independent FA report out today

Smile

It's all down to what the compliance officer and the SFA do now. Our club in addition need to  to get in about them, arguing for the maximum punishment to hivs, also the club must ensure the SFA acknowledge our players and staff were verbally religiously (sectarian) abused and physically assaulted.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

As I said Hibs should be hammered for the actions of their fans, but I don't believe any team who won a trophy legally should be stripped of that title, those players won the trophy fair and square.  IF it was our fans then I would expect the club to be hammered for the actions of our fans but I would not like or expect us to be stripped of a title that we won legally.

The trophy should not even get a mention .We fucked that up on our own .

The Hivs and the Force are responsible .If you want to even go further .So then are the Sfa

1 minute ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

As I said Hibs should be hammered for the actions of their fans, but I don't believe any team who won a trophy legally should be stripped of that title, those players won the trophy fair and square.  IF it was our fans then I would expect the club to be hammered for the actions of our fans but I would not like or expect us to be stripped of a title that we won legally.

Agreed, I wouldn't want them stripped of the cup, but they should be banned from this years Scottish Cup. 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Nice to see ,you may be with us on this one Dude (tu)

I was never against yous tbh. As much as my opinions on some of those banned may have rubbed folk the wrong way I've never suggested it was anything other than a reaction to what was going on. I don't think anyone, realistically, thinks every bear on the pitch acted properly but that doesn't absolve the 1000's of Hibs fans who entered the pitch and in many cases headed straight for the Rangers end. 

I I do think the report is by and large fair but there are some fuckin massive holes in it too. 

Reading it looks like its just down to Hibs exuberance at the late goal they got on the pitch and had some banter with our players with no physical contact,  as the Police struggled to contain the violent Rangers thugs intent on causing trouble.

A few minutes later the happy Hibs fans were shown to their seats and behaved impeccably when the Trophy was lifted.

What a time to release this as well job done on Rangers by the Sfa over to you now the Rangers Board.

Just now, The Dude said:

I was never against yous tbh. As much as my opinions on some of those banned may have rubbed folk the wrong way I've never suggested it was anything other than a reaction to what was going on. I don't think anyone, realistically, thinks every bear on the pitch acted properly but that doesn't absolve the 1000's of Hibs fans who entered the pitch and in many cases headed straight for the Rangers end. 

I I do think the report is by and large fair but there are some fuckin massive holes in it too. 

That's how Rangers must see it too .Some amount of contradictions .The guy must have written in different days ,depending on what mood he was in 

9 minutes ago, jimgers said:

It's all down to what the compliance officer and the SFA do now. Our club in addition need to  to get in about them, arguing for the maximum punishment to hivs, also the club must ensure the SFA acknowledge our players and staff were verbally religiously (sectarian) abused and physically assaulted.

You are asking for too much with either our club or SFA .Fully expect both of us to get punished .And they will come after us during the season 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

Reading it looks like its just down to Hibs exuberance at the late goal they got on the pitch and had some banter with our players with no physical contact,  as the Police struggled to contain the violent Rangers thugs intent on causing trouble.

A few minutes later the happy Hibs fans were shown to their seats and behaved impeccably when the Trophy was lifted.

What a time to release this as well job done on Rangers by the Sfa over to you now the Rangers Board.

Board have already put a statement out seeking an urgent meeting over "contradictions and factual innacurracies"

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Agreed, I wouldn't want them stripped of the cup, but they should be banned from this years Scottish Cup. 

Not sure about banning from the competition but if they are drawn away during the competition then their fans banned from attending at least.

Looked at the report and saw the length of it so not going to comment on it's contents yet, will read it fully on Sunday before considering my response as at this moment in time listening to David Bowie and getting drunk whilst warming up for tomorrow :D

11 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's how Rangers must see it too .Some amount of contradictions .The guy must have written in different days ,depending on what mood he was in 

I'm going to back over it tonight (maybe) or over the weekend with a fine tooth comb and also comparing it against the live footage for timings etc but there's already a few glaring errors or contradictions. 

Hibs players jumping into the crowd had no real effect/Football authorities must take a strict line on players entering the crowd.

The stuff about moats.

The horseshit about a retractable tunnel. 

The suggestion that the track makes it easier to get access to the pitch. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I'm going to back over it tonight (maybe) or over the weekend with a fine tooth comb and also comparing it against the live footage for timings etc but there's already a few glaring errors or contradictions. 

Hibs players jumping into the crowd had no real effect/Football authorities must take a strict line on players entering the crowd.

The stuff about moats.

The horseshit about a retractable tunnel. 

The suggestion that the track makes it easier to get access to the pitch. 

All these seem very strange and irrelevant in the bigger picture .Bizarre stuff  

4 minutes ago, kanjo said:

A ban would be fair but not a stripping of the cup.  As some said we lost that fair and square. 

We didn’t deserve it on the day

No element of Rangers were excluded from hivs thugs

No apology from hivs even now, nothing, Assistant Manager spat on and abused in our technical area, Captain assaulted 

They will never forget beating Rangers in the final

The win should be stripped from the history books, it’s available in the sanctions, if it doesn’t apply for this then fuck knows what merits it, a shooting ?

39 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye it is... if you're happy with it then that's up to you.

Police cleared of all blame, sectarian singing during the match,only 15 hibs fans approaching the west end and countless other inaccuracies...

:lol: 

Where you even at the match?

You gone from As expected,  a pile of shite...  Sweep sweep ya mhanky bastards

It isn’t a pile of shite, hivs are slated, players and fans 

I didn’t say I was happy with it 

Collymore syndrome

36 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

You gone from As expected,  a pile of shite...  Sweep sweep ya mhanky bastards

Collymore syndrome

So you weren't at the match then ?

It is as expected a pile of shite,  full of inaccuracies, contradictions and clears police Scotland and the SFA of any blame.  Maybe you should read it again...

You're not happy with it then but are on here arguing with people to defend it...

Collymore syndrome indeed...  poor you  :lol:

10 minutes ago, Rangers Lady said:

Slated on one hand , then were told it wasn't a significant factor in another part ! Bizarre to say the least . After reading the report I can't help but feel that the report is just an attempt at muddying the water . 

1 hour ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

They should not be stripped of the Trophy but they should not be able to compete in it this year.