Independent FA report out today

Smile

31 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I don't think it will be a whitewash as it was there for all to see.

Also if there is a whitewash I fully expect the club to take legal action against aHibs and the SFA, Police Scotland and the stewards.  

It's only a whitewash if we allow it.  The club should if it is a whitewash release a statement immediately saying they are taking legal advice as they are far from happy with a biased report. 

But I can't see them even trying it as we will not stand for it 

Yeah our fans won't stand for it but The Club? Well I fully expect them to follow the traditions of previous boards and take their own trousers down and bend over a barrel and accept whatever shite is thrown their way.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Yeah our fans won't stand for it but The Club? Well I fully expect them to follow the traditions of previous boards and take their own trousers down and bend over a barrel and accept whatever shite is thrown their way.

If nothing comes of the report and the Club does nothing, then the players and backroom staff who were assaulted need to instruct their solicitors and the PFA (that's a good one!)

Never Forget Never Forgive

4 hours ago, Smile said:

Should be a laugh.

Bowen’s report will be followed by one from SFA compliance officer Tony McGlennan, who has been charged with detailing which football sanctions, if any, should be doled out to clubs or individuals.

Bowen actually might give us a fair report, but I'm not confident that Tony McGlennan aka Anthony John McGlennan (to give him his Sunday name :rolleyes: ) will be so lenient with where he lays the blame.

Call me paranoid / cynical - but time will tell...

1.Rangers fault as they thpught we were gping to win the cup, hence why there were double as many stewards and police at our ends. 

2. Hibs  just over exeburant as expected as it was a joyous occasion for them.

3. Police officers on horses were rangers fans and were too busy checking their passports formthe upcoming European trip when we won in extra time.

4. The horses didn't have a sat nav to safely negotiate the entrance to the pitch.

5. The police were held buy a few hundred gers fans as the police were so desperate to get down the road and into the ground that they decided it woukd be best if they just sat there listening to smooth radio and report to their senior commanding officer that they need helicopters to come and pick them up so they can run about like the rest of the headless chickens dressed in high visibility jackets on the park. 

6. Claims incoming to police scotland foe undue stress levels having to deal with the marauding rangers fans. 

7. Strip us of the entitlement to enter the next 5 scottish cups just coz it was our fault in no winning it.

8. Give Hibs a special mention in describing a wonderful colourful spectacle of a game and that they deserved victory and can they "blazers" get vip passes to the anniversary dinner at easter road next year .

Shoukd be about right.

Oh aye.... and juzt to make this crystal clear,unlike Danny mcgrain..... it was all RANGERS fault. 

OOh and big jock didn't know . 

And eh Jimmy Saville was innocent

Hitler was a peacekeeper 

And putin  is a loveable rogue.

4 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Who was that Police Federation idiot that was all over the meeja bad mouthing the Rangers fans whilst defecting any blame from his members? He'll be poised at the ready to carry on that work...

Calum Steele.

1 minute ago, markem said:

The eve of a new season easilly the most exciting and eagerly anticipated this country has seen for years and they pick now to publish this. 

Another date could not have been agreed?

That's exactly what I was about to say. Un-fucking-believable, but no doubt well planned out. Let's drown out their pish with that Ibrox roar tomorrow. 

As I understood it the report was supposed to be published before the new season started - so that it gave time for the so-called Authorities and the football clubs time to respond to /  start to implement any sensible recommendations before the season started.  Safety (remember) was a key concern.

So how is it that the day before the season starts the report is to be published?   How exactly is that meant to be useful?   It may meet the exact letter of the requirement to report before the season starts but it is very very far from being a credible piece of timing.    The cup final was in May.  This is now early August.  The matters to be considered were specific to the events at that game - caused (lets not forget) by so-called supporters of Hibs and in the early period of time after the game the actions were not condemned by Hibs.   So perhaps a serious question the Rangers Board should be raising is why has it taken so long to report when the authorities should have - and should have been capable of - responding earlier.   

As for the contents of the report.....well lets wait and see.  Bearing in mind the justified strength of response from Rangers at the time the report must contain reporting of actual facts, properly developed assessments and conclusions, and recommendations which are patently fit for purpose.   Anything short of that should see the full wrath of the Rangers Board being brought to bear on those who wrote it and those who commissioned it.  

52 minutes ago, deco19761 said:

1.Rangers fault as they thpught we were gping to win the cup, hence why there were double as many stewards and police at our ends. 

2. Hibs  just over exeburant as expected as it was a joyous occasion for them.

3. Police officers on horses were rangers fans and were too busy checking their passports formthe upcoming European trip when we won in extra time.

4. The horses didn't have a sat nav to safely negotiate the entrance to the pitch.

5. The police were held buy a few hundred gers fans as the police were so desperate to get down the road and into the ground that they decided it woukd be best if they just sat there listening to smooth radio and report to their senior commanding officer that they need helicopters to come and pick them up so they can run about like the rest of the headless chickens dressed in high visibility jackets on the park. 

6. Claims incoming to police scotland foe undue stress levels having to deal with the marauding rangers fans. 

7. Strip us of the entitlement to enter the next 5 scottish cups just coz it was our fault in no winning it.

8. Give Hibs a special mention in describing a wonderful colourful spectacle of a game and that they deserved victory and can they "blazers" get vip passes to the anniversary dinner at easter road next year .

Shoukd be about right.

Oh aye.... and juzt to make this crystal clear,unlike Danny mcgrain..... it was all RANGERS fault. 

OOh and big jock didn't know . 

And eh Jimmy Saville was innocent

Hitler was a peacekeeper 

And putin  is a loveable rogue.

Rangers are also to blame for the trouble in Syria , the sinking of the titanic and the Bermuda Triangle 

2 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Rangers are also to blame for the trouble in Syria , the sinking of the titanic and the Bermuda Triangle 

Think we were also in on the Kennedy assassination and rumour has it we fired the first shots when tupac went down.  

All unproven though. 

13 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Think we were also in on the Kennedy assassination and rumour has it we fired the first shots when tupac went down.  

All unproven though. 

I think you'll find it was proven in a court of law that we were indeed involved in the Kennedy assassination.

6 hours ago, Poetry_In_Blue said:

No the cup should not be taken of them that is a ridiculous suggestion, even though I'm still pissed we lost the match the Hibs football team won the trophy fair and square what happened afterwards had nothing to do with their players.

Hibs as a club should be hammered but I'm expecting lenient punishments because the report will probably say stuff like this should have been done better that should have been done better, no one would have expected what happened to unfold, we all need to learn from the mistakes and move on Blah Blah Blah.

Basically I don't expect much from the report and don't expect much in the line of punishments being dished out.

Given that the rules allow for stripping and our Captain was assaulted what would you deem warrants the sanction ?

They won it on the day and that stays with them forever

The record should show that the title was stripped, if our fans had acted in the manner the junkies did I wouldn't have the red neck to complain 

The whole team were set on ffs

Surprise! A report on fan behaviour that we expect to be unjust to us and not at all objective, coming out the day before we return to the top division. The timing is perfect. Or are we just being paranoid as per usual?!