feeling deflated tbh.

KingKirk

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You can only get so far with free transfers tbh. We will need to spend transfer fees for the striker and defender as I would imagine all the decent freebies would have been taken. Need to get some serious quality in those departments if we want to be serious about challenging

This might make me sound like an absolute twat but our own fans are a bit to blame for the deflation feeling 

card displays going for 55

union bear parade along prw waving daft tifo

warburton is magic songs 

etc 

we ain't that great - we are powderpuff back to front and keep setting ourself up for the fall thinking it's all magic etc 

i have been roped in pre season with Joey and Nico but there's no bite there 

I know I sound like a cunt I'm sorry but we need more than this to get where we need to be 

A CB is the requirement. 

Midfield to front were great in terms of technical ability, pace and power. If all 6 of our front players score 10 each we have 60 goals. Not including goals from the wingbacks and midfield. A striker really isn't needed and if one does come in it certainly won't be an out and out striker.

A CB is top, top priority and vital to our challenge

Yes we need a CB or possibly 2 but the squad we have should be sufficient to at least mount a half decent challenge.

The big issue for me is the managers style of play and reluctance to change it up. We struggled for most of last year

and now it appears to be the same issue again with this need to keep possession and slow play through midfield.

Teams have sussed us out...let us have the ball then hit us with pace on the break.

In my opinion If Warburton cant see this then we will struggle this season even against the lesser teams such as today.

23 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

Dundee game is an absolute must win game now even this early in the season.

Every game is a must win.  We've just dropped points at home against the team many tip for relegation.  It's a terrible start.  We couldn't have picked an easier round of fixtures and winning the first four would've put Celtic under real pressure going in to the firs Old Firm game.  Nightmare result today.

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

A CB is the requirement. 

Midfield to front were great in terms of technical ability, pace and power. If all 6 of our front players score 10 each we have 60 goals. Not including goals from the wingbacks and midfield. A striker really isn't needed and if one does come in it certainly won't be an out and out striker.

A CB is top, top priority and vital to our challenge

forget the cb we made enough chances to to win 2games today and no one was in position to finish them off.

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

forget the cb we made enough chances to to win 2games today and no one was in position to finish them off.

We created very little today. Keeper didn't have a save to make in the first half. 

They took one chance against our defence and scored

6 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Do not agree that we do not need a C H, I think our frailty is causing panic in the team especially when we go one down.

I agree we did make chances and should have won the game.

12 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

This might make me sound like an absolute twat but our own fans are a bit to blame for the deflation feeling 

warburton is magic songs 

etc 

we ain't that great - we are powderpuff back to front and keep setting ourself up for the fall thinking it's all magic etc 

I know I sound like a cunt I'm sorry but we need more than this to get where we need to be 

We always do it. Always overhype ourselves and underestimate everyone else because 'we're Rangers'. It's pathetic.

15 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

warburton is magic songs 

etc 

Think you've called that spot on.

I can't say new signings are really going to solve things for us.

For me, its simply the way we play that's the issue. When it works its amazing. But too often, teams know how to counter it and that sets the tone for the entire game, we huff and puff but get absolutely nowhere.

If we just had some form of plan B for games like today I think we'd be a lot better off for it...

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

I expected Rangers to turn up n do the business convincingly especially at Ibrox those expectations to big?

Whilst you expect I demand that we do. Unfortunately due to the lack of investments my demands are very unlikely to be met

Walter's style may not have been the most entertaining, but he knew how to win big games. Today could be considered a big game because of the occasion and the need to get off to a good start.

We are so predictable it's unreal. Either press high and play the way say Tottenham did last season or sit back and wait for the counter.

Pick one or the other because teams know exactly how to beat us.