Robbie Crawford

BEE

Anyone know the situation? Few on FF claiming he left a while ago and others stating he's still with the club.

If he's left without any statement by the club then I'm truly disgusted.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He walked this week after your post on the midweek game. Seemingly said that if the fans weren't going to show up just as Bee posted, he's fucking off to work in Schuh. 

He's immense at pressing to see where your big toe is in a new pair eh Sambas .

Hope he is gone ... if it were upto me a few more would be joining him - not because I hate them or anything but because the crossroads is they aren't good enough for our first team but having them about the U20's limits the next batch coming through. Time to say goodbye and good luck.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Hope he is gone ... if it were upto me a few more would be joining him - not because I hate them or anything but because the crossroads is they aren't good enough for our first team but having them about the U20's limits the next batch coming through. Time to say goodbye and good luck.

I agree i dont see anything happening for him but he should have been given more of a chance under ally the clown especially when second division was wrapped up in march the all the best to him 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Point is nothing has been said though, if he's left the least the club can do is announce it.

Just now, BEE said:

Point is nothing has been said though, if he's left the least the club can do is announce it.

Why though? it's not exactly Barrie McKay that's leaving us. With all due respect to the kid the give-a-fuck-meter is probably close to zero in the grand scheme of things.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Why though? it's not exactly Barrie McKay that's leaving us. With all due respect to the kid the give-a-fuck-meter is probably close to zero in the grand scheme of things.

Been with us from youth and model pro from what I've heard. Announcements are made when English no marks we sign are released after 6 months, bit disproportionate.

Just now, eosmhdo said:

Maybe not wanting clubs to know there's wages being freed up, just a thought

Claiming on FF he was on roughly £750 a week, hardly worth hiding.

Just now, BEE said:

Been with us from youth and model pro from what I've heard. Announcements are made when English no marks we sign are released after 6 months, bit disproportionate.

Just need to accept nae cunt really gives a fuck mate :D

1 minute ago, BEE said:

If he was on that he'd be as well looking for a job as a plumber ?

1 minute ago, westenclosure2008 said:

They've just released Robbie Crawford boss!! Excellent we can squeeze another million out of them!! Those sly foxes didn't think we'd find out.?

Another million, what info do you know ?

29 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Bit of a shite attitude from some. Young lad, Rangers fan, never did much wrong and by all accounts was the fittest and hardest working player at the club.

If there's no future for him, then fair enough, but I wish him the best of luck (tu) 

I agree. Can't see why anyone would want to be snide about the boy. 

All the best to him, hopefully he'll be able to make a career for himself somewhere.

If I were a young lad in his position I'd be looking at America or Australia rather than doing the rounds at rubbish clubs in the UK. Make a decent living, do your coaching badges, it's possible to carve out a nice niche for yourself in a country with a good lifestyle.