English Football

Clemdog

23 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I thought he was bad enough at the goal.

A player who Mourinho sussed out and was slated for it when he called him out for being a lazy shitebag.

Also didn’t seem to be keen on Pogba who is now being called out again as being a bad influence in the dressing room on guys like Lingard, Rashford & Martial and being a lazy cunt because he doesn’t want to be there.

Mourinho didn’t help himself on occasions but the longer the time goes on it makes you wonder if he was actually the one in the right.

7 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Haha, fuck Liverpool and all the media who were frothing at the mouth for them to win the title. Fuck them all!!! 

I think Liverpool are going to win the title. Do you really think they will lose or draw to Wolves after tonight? Of course not but I can see City failing to win t Brighton as they have been shit for weeks now. 

36 minutes ago, CraigG said:

I think Liverpool are going to win the title. Do you really think they will lose or draw to Wolves after tonight? Of course not but I can see City failing to win t Brighton as they have been shit for weeks now. 

Wolves are more likely to take points from Liverpool than Brighton are from City.

Well we'll have to see. But City have not been good recently despite 13 wins. They have been anything but convincing and I think it is in the script that they will end up with only the League Cup (which is worse than winning nothing for them). 

8 hours ago, CraigG said:

Well we'll have to see. But City have not been good recently despite 13 wins. They have been anything but convincing and I think it is in the script that they will end up with only the League Cup (which is worse than winning nothing for them). 

Wishful thinking.:thinking:Come Sunday evening the League table won't lie. The best team will be top. I'm confident that will be Man City. Who have shown a determination and desire that I used to see in Rangers teams managed by Sir Walter. To suggest they have been unconvincing is also not true. Shots against all season have been kept to a minimum. Not one side, even in the games they lost had more possession or shots on target. 

55 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

Wishful thinking.:thinking:Come Sunday evening the League table won't lie. The best team will be top. I'm confident that will be Man City. Who have shown a determination and desire that I used to see in Rangers teams managed by Sir Walter. To suggest they have been unconvincing is also not true. Shots against all season have been kept to a minimum. Not one side, even in the games they lost had more possession or shots on target. 

It's not wishful thinking. I would rather that both teams could lose if that was possible. Klopp and Guardiola are both chequebook managers who wouldn't cope at a team like Newcastle or Crustal Palace, deprived of the ability to spend at will. But it seems a lot of people on here are unaware of the script that seems to be being played out in front of us. Like I say, we'll see.

6 minutes ago, CraigG said:

It's not wishful thinking. I would rather that both teams could lose if that was possible. Klopp and Guardiola are both chequebook managers who wouldn't cope at a team like Newcastle or Crustal Palace, deprived of the ability to spend at will. But it seems a lot of people on here are unaware of the script that seems to be being played out in front of us. Like I say, we'll see.

:dancingtroll:

19 minutes ago, CraigG said:

what a load of rubbish  have you read what you posted

14 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Warburton appointed QPR manager

Wonder what his reference from King said.     Creator of made up stories?    Expert in digging escape tunnels and undermining his employing club while doing so?   No loyalty?   Only got one plan and if that plan is not working then too bad because there is only one plan and that's that?    Full of meaningless soundbites?    Has no idea about how to manage effectively in sorting out dressing room rows?

Just wondering what due diligence QPR really did in order to come out with ….."We spoke with a number of excellent candidates for the position, and Mark ticked all the boxes for us," added Ferdinand.  He loves working with younger players and developing them, and has a great understanding of the game........"

These days it seems it it'd have to be one hell of a fuck up at a club before your reputation became such that you were no longer a credible choice for being a football manager at a well known club.   Or was he actually, really, believably, credibly the best choice that QPR had before them?  And he ticked all of the QPR boxes.    Amazing bordering on incredulous. 

2 hours ago, CraigG said:

Numpty