English Football

Clemdog

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Definitely not! That’s what makes him so exciting to even try and score goals like that. I think he’s cracking tbh

Yes 😂

And yes, me too.

Really adds something to that squad & it was interesting to hear how they’ll be fixed in terms of strength against the rest of the league, when 5 subs introduced next season.

its all if’s but if Mane got sent off by VAR stepping in and the penalty with Matip on Gordon went in Everton’s favour it could have been a different outcome but that’s the kind of luck Everton needed to get something tbh.

4 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Richarlison must be one of the biggest dobbers in football. 

Absolute cheating cunt. In about 50 years of watching football I’ve never before seen a player play a simple header, jog 20 yards, then collapse holding his head . One of 3 times he feigned injury in the first half alone .That whole team today deserve relegation for that display of time wasting and cheating 

9 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I doubt the sanctions will still be in place. I would think a new owner will be taking over in the next month or 2 

relying on recruitment to replace him and Christiansen with only others of note that play being an aging Silva and Azpilicueta so it could get worse before it gets better is what I’m thinking. 

59 minutes ago, CR3 said:

relying on recruitment to replace him and Christiansen with only others of note that play being an aging Silva and Azpilicueta so it could get worse before it gets better is what I’m thinking. 

If the new owner puts in money I can see them going for Rice . As a defensive midfielder that I see a lot of at West Ham he takes a lot of pressure off a defence. Get in a reasonable centre half and they’ll do ok. 

26 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

If the new owner puts in money I can see them going for Rice . As a defensive midfielder that I see a lot of at West Ham he takes a lot of pressure off a defence. Get in a reasonable centre half and they’ll do ok. 

Fuck Rice mate, we've got big Lundstram. When we beat them in the final, let the bidding begin.

Leeds - 34 points

Burnley- 31 points 

Everton - 29 points

Leeds - Man City(H) Arsenal(A) Chelsea(H) Brighton(H) Brentford(A)

Burnley - Watford(A) Villa(H) Spurs(A) Villa(A) Newcastle(H)

Everton - Chelsea(H) Leicester(A) Watford(A) Brentford(H) Palace(H) Arsenal(A)

If Everton pick up at least 9 points, Leeds could be in huge trouble.