English Football

Clemdog

1 minute ago, Craiggybear said:

Itv news in the Wrexham club shop and they've got this cunt working behind the counter. 

Fucking weirdos. Seen quite a few of our fans saying they like Wrexham as well. :ang:

Screenshot_20230422_133111_Twitter.jpg

They are fenian loving bastards 

17 hours ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Rangers, City, Hamburg

Ftfy

17 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Genuinely can't fathom a like for another team bar us. 

Can't get ma head round it man 

Saw Rangers for the 1st time with my Dad and Grandad at John Greigs Testimonial. 1st competitive game was when we Won 2 nil v Juve 1978.

Grandad took me to see Man City 1981 as he was working down there and got pally with a few City fans. 

Hamburg after we signed Albertz and when I worked in Oberhausen Germany got friendly with 4 Hamburg supporters who loved the Rangers and wanted to hear all about Old Firm games.

Simple really. 

Rangers always have and always will come 1st. 💙 

18 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Genuinely can't fathom a like for another team bar us. 

Can't get ma head round it man 

It’s simple really. 
I love football, especially watching live games.

I bought a season ticket for years after 2012 just to support the club but in my best year I got to about 2 games. It wasn’t sustainable so I gave it up after we got back to the spl and there was a waiting list again.

Nowadays I can’t make a 1000 mile round trip every other week but I can do a 45 mins train ride to London.  
Rangers have been my team for 50 years but I do enjoy going to a game on a regular basis and have no problem having a “second team” to cheer on.

7 hours ago, Craiggybear said:

Itv news in the Wrexham club shop and they've got this cunt working behind the counter. 

Fucking weirdos. Seen quite a few of our fans saying they like Wrexham as well. :ang:

Screenshot_20230422_133111_Twitter.jpg

Wee prick probably doesn’t realise he’s working right beside the Prince of Wales motto and logo.

35 minutes ago, TheKingObv said:

So Rangers fans can't like Wrexham because one of then works in their shop? 

Is thar it or am I missing something.

Missing it massively, they have a link with bohemians and the fenians, they have a thing for the IRA and when we put them out the challenge cup at ibrox they tried to start outside the ground, then once inside sang their favourite songs of gallant heroes who smear themselves in shite