English Football

Clemdog

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’m on a stinking run as well, although I typically win a last day acca, if that doesn’t happen then I’m truly fucked :lol: 

🤞

Edit - fingers crossed you get a winner, that is!😂

14 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Do you have a view on cash-outs?

Do it regularly. Nothing worse having the option and turning it down then losing the bet :lol: 

14 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'll need to try another betting trend next season, was both teams to score at the start of the season and it was flying in then went shit, moved to over 2.5 recently n it's been a goal away far too many times. 

Be as well just going back to picking teams to win

I've been having more luck betting on individual games than coupons

A team to win, attacking players for the favourites to win to have x amount of shots on target, win x amount of fouls and weaker teams defenders to commit x amount. Not great odds but more often than not at least comes close to coming in

5 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Do it regularly. Nothing worse having the option and turning it down then losing the bet :lol: 

I've been having more luck betting on individual games than coupons

A team to win, attacking players for the favourites to win to have x amount of shots on target, win x amount of fouls and weaker teams defenders to commit x amount. Not great odds but more often than not at least comes close to coming in

I’m having a bit of a run of letting them ride, then losing out!

I’ve started promising myself I’ll do any if they allow me 70% of the anticipated return, which used to happen quite a bit, but since introducing this ‘policy’, I’ve not seen much over 50%😂🙈

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Cash outs the devil. Never seem to pick the right choice 

I’m tainted by taking a respectable cash in on a four fold, then Man U fucked me over with an injury time goal which brought the original bet up😡😡😡

Southampton playing so many backwards & sideways passes, it’s small wonder they get faced by a wall of Baggies whenever they try to get in the box.

1 minute ago, HG5 said:

Missed it myself, but my lad just messaged me to mention it.

Wasn't sure if it was WBA or Southampton, but assumed Southampton as it's their ground.

To be honest, i wear Rangers polos etc in Thailand or whatever, get load of good comments and thumbs up from English football fans from various teams. They all pretty much will have us every day of the week over the taigs. 

Just now, Siam69 said:

Wasn't sure if it was WBA or Southampton, but assumed Southampton as it's their ground.

To be honest, i wear Rangers polos etc in Thailand or whatever, get load of good comments and thumbs up from English football fans from various teams. They all pretty much will have us every day of the week over the taigs. 

And so they should!!

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Penalty that

Just seen they’ve got one of the Premier League refs on the job.

Shows how poor their decision making has become without the back up of VAR.

Decent goal, by the way…

15 minutes ago, HG5 said:

What a save!

@ForeverAndEver - that’s one up for Furlong!

I went for 2…

11 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

I only put that bet on after your post @ForeverAndEver and I see Furlong has had a sot, won't be happy if it doesn't come in :lol: 

Reached my deposit on 365 and the arseholes on PP weren’t offering shots and shat myself to go for SOT on them :lol: