English Football

Clemdog

Graeme Souness on Kurt Zouma 🗣️:

"I've not no sympathy for him. The fact that they put it on social media, means they think there is nothing wrong with it. For me, I wouldn't have played him again this year and if I was still a player, I wouldn't want to play in a team with him" 👏

44 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Graeme Souness on Kurt Zouma 🗣️:

"I've not no sympathy for him. The fact that they put it on social media, means they think there is nothing wrong with it. For me, I wouldn't have played him again this year and if I was still a player, I wouldn't want to play in a team with him" 👏

Agree with Souness, but there’s some other very questionable things footballers have done which don’t get the same response. 

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Agree with Souness, but there’s some other very questionable things footballers have done which don’t get the same response. 

The wanker sitting next to him should have been hunted when he spat at the wee lassie.

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

Exactly. I don’t condone what Zouma did at all, but the reaction towards this when you see what other players get up to and then get away with is bizarre.

On 13/02/2022 at 20:01, TEFTONG said:

Dodged a bullet with him for sure. Even though it was mainly the papers speculating he was actually on Peps radar. 

Diaz was a much better signing. 

Ronaldo must be gutted he choose United over City. The service he'd be getting right now in comparison.

Diaz is a monster at CB. Him and Laporte are arguably the best pairing in world football at the moment.