English Football

Clemdog

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Quite a number of Liverpool fans I know are blaming Gerrard for today, it’s hard to see past today being his fault from their perspective tbf 

Laughable. Liverpool, like us, lost the league because of draws against shit opposition from a winning position. Pointless blaming others for your own mistakes

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

Laughable. Liverpool, like us, lost the league because of draws against shit opposition from a winning position. Pointless blaming others for your own mistakes

No thanks, I’m delighted for Gerrard today. Completely his fault and what a buzz for me knowing he’s sitting in Manchester gutted knowing Liverpool fans again think he’s a throbber 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

No thanks, I’m delighted for Gerrard today. Completely his fault and what a buzz for me knowing he’s sitting in Manchester gutted knowing Liverpool fans again think he’s a throbber 

Exactly how was it his fault? Villas loss was hardly a shock.

Exactly how was it his fault? Villas loss was hardly a shock.

2-0 up with 20 minutes to go. He could have shored it up tbh.

Regardless its good to know his move has materialised to fuck all but a howling league position and his hero's lose out to a team he had 2 goals up on.

It is bitter but the little rat fucked us over.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

2-0 up with 20 minutes to go. He could have shored it up tbh.

Regardless its good to know his move has materialised to fuck all but a howling league position and his hero's lose out to a team he had 2 goals up on.

It is bitter but the little rat fucked us over.

He still won us 55. Disappointed he left but not bitter. 

He still won us 55. Disappointed he left but not bitter. 

Yes he did but he also cost us 56 by being a treacherous snake.

Anyone who runs out on us at the half way mark deserves nothing but contempt in my eyes.

When Gio lifts 56 the memory of Gerrard will be long gone hopefully as that's what he deserves.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Yes he did but he also cost us 56 by being a treacherous snake.

Anyone who runs out on us at the half way mark deserves nothing but contempt in my eyes.

When Gio lifts 56 the memory of Gerrard will be long gone hopefully as that's what he deserves.

Nah, I don't think he was winning us 56 last season and he certainly wasn't getting to the Europa final.