Where did our skip load of released players end up?

pcbear

4 hours ago, Vwbear said:

Fuck sake he's hopeless can't believe hes got a second move in top division since he left us 

Heard he wasn't terrible for County last season, done well to get the move to a 'bigger' club.

2 hours ago, Pearson83 said:

Am no sure of all reasons? His mum works with my mum and she told her this just today. 

That's strange. He done quite well on loan before and while not good enough for us I'd have expected him to go elsewhere permenantly. Possibly can't agree on a settlement with him so he's hanging about until the contract ends?

5 hours ago, MasterD said:

That's strange. He done quite well on loan before and while not good enough for us I'd have expected him to go elsewhere permenantly. Possibly can't agree on a settlement with him so he's hanging about until the contract ends?

It could be my old dear says his dad has asked to talk to manager about it as feels his son needs football and i don't blame him. 

Aye, I'm watching Sky Sports News' deadline day coverage and noticed Clark going to Dunfermline.

That's grim; two or three weeks at a club like Bury and they'd seen enough, but he spent two or three seasons here. That's unacceptable.

As someone said, it says a lot about the standard of footballer we've been used to, where these guys have ended up.

24 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Yes he did, didn't take them long to find out how hopeless he is

I'm sure the management there , Johnston & Clark snr will be hoping he reproduces the form that earned him the move to us . I had a conversation with one of his ex bosses shortly after we signed him , and the guy said he would be a one season wonder and it showed how desperate we had become . I put those comments down to a bit of jealousy but sadly it looks like he was right . Still wish the guy good luck though .

1 minute ago, Fred H Crawford said:

I'm sure the management there , Johnston & Clark snr will be hoping he reproduces the form that earned him the move to us . I had a conversation with one of his ex bosses shortly after we signed him , and the guy said he would be a one season wonder and it showed how desperate we had become . I put those comments down to a bit of jealousy but sadly it looks like he was right . Still wish the guy good luck though .

There were plenty on here who said it at the time. Scoring goals for QOTS is a totally different beast to scoring goals for Rangers. Can't say I'm surprised to see him last a month in England before running back to daddy.

11 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There were plenty on here who said it at the time. Scoring goals for QOTS is a totally different beast to scoring goals for Rangers. Can't say I'm surprised to see him last a month in England before running back to daddy.

TBF ,there was also loads on here who were the opposite and thought we were getting a natural scorer like McCoist or Boyd . A wee look at his stats before that one off season should've flagged up doubts , and while we all know the score with the scouting at the time I would have thought a few visits to watch him from the management team at the time would have raised doubts . 

As you say though , no real surprise to see him back up here . Probably will always be some manager who will take a chance that it wasn't a one off season .

1 hour ago, Ivybank said:

Yes he did, didn't take them long to find out how hopeless he is

He runs about plenty and is capable once in a while "Killie" of getting a good goal

Got slated for posting my Joy at his departure "We Wouldn't Have Made The Final" without his goal

Keep him on the bench we would have that cup, bad as the rest were he was just that extra bit hopeless, no touch, no vision just pace 

Delighted to see him and Shiels away in the Summer, the only 2 managers who rated them were their old boys

Good Rangers men but like most should have been in the stands and nowhere near the pitch