Whatever happened to the "TBB Liaison Committee"?

Big V

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

I think we need to stop looking at what others are doing as the taigs mhedia with the constant propaganda (Septic good, Rangers bad) will be working against the club and our fans at every turn.

Sadly the govt, GCC and the police are full of them and directing public opinion to the deterement to our club.

This has been proven with the cup final bs and how every cunt is lapping up the plo and Hamas supporters, and then there's the fairly powerful rc church.

I think get the line changed and we're onto a winner which puts no risk onto the club or our fans.

The letter is common sense and basically a 'go' to get this brought back albeit IMO  the H** part is a load of bollocks.

H** part doesn't bother me in the slightest, when I get called it I laugh and say seriously who helped out the Nazis in WWII?

As to your other points they are justified as our rancid country has allowed itself to be dictated to from the above by well placed people as we slept worrying about what fucking songs to sing, they had their own put in positions of power.

Until we get another government other than the rancid SNP we will never be free of those fuckers and with people like BP9 openly creaming himself over them it will not be any time soon. Haven't read any comments from him on the deficit budget report for Scotland but I am sure he has a good excuse handy from SNP central.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Malvern said:

H** part doesn't bother me in the slightest, when I get called it I laugh and say seriously who helped out the Nazis in WWII?

As to your other points they are justified as our rancid country has allowed itself to be dictated to from the above by well placed people as we slept worrying about what fucking songs to sing, they had their own put in positions of power.

Until we get another government other than the rancid SNP we will never be free of those fuckers and with people like BP9 openly creaming himself over them it will not be any time soon. Haven't read any comments from him on the deficit budget report for Scotland but I am sure he has a good excuse handy from SNP central.

The cunts are still out breeding us and they're a cohesive group and their masterplan is for the kids to grow up supporting them rather than us and it's probably fkn working with all the propaganda. 

10 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

The cunts are still out breeding us and they're a cohesive group and their masterplan is for the kids to grow up supporting them rather than us and it's probably fkn working with all the propaganda. 

Irony is we are paying for the fucking papist schools they get taught in, In Inverness I never had that, went to school with Papes and Bears quite happily and we don't have the same level of hatred of one another. we will rip the shit out of each other for 90 minutes for sure, even revel in a win but that is as far as it goes.

Half the taxi drivers that take me back from work are Celtic fans and we openly talk about football with no drama at all, the only time I got stitched up by a taxi driver was when I was pissed after a match at Ibrox and he left outside the tattie dome when I was working in Glasgow, was a fun walk home in my Rangers top but my English accent helped out largely there I think.

7 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Irony is we are paying for the fucking papist schools they get taught in, In Inverness I never had that, went to school with Papes and Bears quite happily and we don't have the same level of hatred of one another. we will rip the shit out of each other for 90 minutes for sure, even revel in a win but that is as far as it goes.

Half the taxi drivers that take me back from work are Celtic fans and we openly talk about football with no drama at all, the only time I got stitched up by a taxi driver was when I was pissed after a match at Ibrox and he left outside the tattie dome when I was working in Glasgow, was a fun walk home in my Rangers top but my English accent helped out largely there I think.

We've actually got a RC school in Glasgow which is about 90% Muslim, they have no fkn shame 

I wonder if they will be jailing the tarriers and any cunt that sings your not Rangers anymore as a offensive crime.

Because it is meant to offend Rangers fans and that is what the law is their for, TBB is not secterian but offensive  just like the other song i mentioned. 

Me I could not give a fuck what they sing about us, but they can't claim to be offended in one hand then go out and offend in the other

We should bring TBB back at the piggery and take them head on and ask for this great letter from UEFA to be provided.

Lets be honest the way Bain and Murray lied to us over the sale to Craig Whyte and the mess they left us in I would not be suprised if there is no letter and never has been a letter 

As I said they can sing what they want but the law must be seen to be acting fair, so let's see how many get arrested for offending us when we travel to the beggerdome, but then again it's just Rangers fans who are offended so the law does not apply 

4 hours ago, Malvern said:

BP9 with no point but winding people up shocker.

PS you didn't answer his questions.

Did you read the Shite  and personal abuse in his posts and you expect me to respond in a serious manner :lol::lol: fuck sake even I'm not that much of a handwringing! 

PS Love the Billy Boys - best football anthem ever - don't sing it as it would get the club into the shit! 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Did you read the Shite  and personal abuse in his posts and you expect me to respond in a serious manner :lol::lol: fuck sake even I'm not that much of a handwringing! 

PS Love the Billy Boys - best football anthem ever - don't sing it as it would get the club into the shit! 

And that very part is the point, why will it get us into bother but other fans can sing away with their versions?

In an ideal world folk wouldn't get offended at everything, especially a song but we find ourselves in the ridiculous position we are in regarding TBB.

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Your a big boy you can sort your own shit out but you still never answered him.

If you sing TBB is completely up to you and I respect your right to do so and as much as I hate to admit it I respect your right to vote for the scum you do. Just don't ask me to like it please BP9, sometimes you can be a bit OTT yourself so no wonder people think your always on the wind up.

7 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

And that very part is the point, why will it get us into bother but other fans can sing away with their versions?

In an ideal world folk wouldn't get offended at everything, especially a song but we find ourselves in the ridiculous position we are in regarding TBB.

The letter in this thread makes it clear we would Not get in trouble with changed lyrics - but current lyrics are problematic - probably why others sing and get away with it - now if only ALL our fans could 

a. Agree on a set of new words 

b. Not revert back to the original version 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

The letter in this thread makes it clear we would Not get in trouble with changed lyrics - but current lyrics are problematic - probably why others sing and get away with it - now if only ALL our fans could 

I thought it was the tune that was said to be banned for us? I lose track with all this sometimes.

If the club or maybe even the new Club1872 got behind a new lyric idea i think it'd be a goer, otherwise it'll just be sang as it always has been.

Either way, it's absolutely getting belted out soon so someone at Rangers (or connected to) would be as well to address it.

9 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Your a big boy you can sort your own shit out but you still never answered him.

If you sing TBB is completely up to you and I respect your right to do so and as much as I hate to admit it I respect your right to vote for the scum you do. Just don't ask me to like it please BP9, sometimes you can be a bit OTT yourself so no wonder people think your always on the wind up.

I have an opinion - I try not to be personally abusive when expressing my opinion but just because folk don't like my opinion is no reason for me not to express it and defend it as vigorously as some folk attack it. 

Just now, TheBluebells said:

I thought it was the tune that was said to be banned for us? I lose track with all this sometimes.

If the club or maybe even the new Club1872 got behind a new lyric idea i think it'd be a goer, otherwise it'll just be sang as it always has been.

Either way, it's absolutely getting belted out soon so someone at Rangers (or connected to) would be as well to address it.

Well there's the mis information the red rags peddle and our own repeat as fact! Then if you read the correspondence in the two letters published in this thread then you can see a different perspective - to many folks beating there chest about how everyone has it in for us and don't listen to or look for the reality. The two letters are a good read. 

7 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

This exactly.

Think it's time we either agree a change in words or consign our anthem to the history books. I know which I'd rather have.

8 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

This exactly.

Think it's time we either agree a change in words or consign our anthem to the history books. I know which I'd rather have.

Yep me to - but I think we all understand that the issue is some of our fans will have no restraint and will sing the more controversial version 

30 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Yep me to - but I think we all understand that the issue is some of our fans will have no restraint and will sing the more controversial version 

I know, but that's up to each individual & they have to accept the consequences. I couldn't imagine the club being punished if it was a minority who sang the old version. 

2 minutes ago, One Jock Wallace said:

I know, but that's up to each individual & they have to accept the consequences. I couldn't imagine the club being punished if it was a minority who sang the old version. 

Yep - I think to reintroduce it 'properly' the club would have to endorse it - but that would be a PR nightmare - perhaps the new fan entity will progress this.