Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Senderos!

28 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Rubbish .You just don't know a player mate .I said it before he signed I wanted beggars to sign him ...He came to us .

He is a shocking defender and will never do for Rangers 

We also lost the cup final because both him and Kiernan can't attack the headers 

I will never forgive for that 

Footballs about opinions that's why you don't like Wilson and I do.  

Not forgiving the guys because we lost a game of football?  In that case you must hate the midfielders for not opening hibs up to create enough chances in the game then.   You forget how good kiernan and Wilson were in the semi final. That is how good they can be it just needs to be consistent 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, loyalfollower said:

Footballs about opinions that's why you don't like Wilson and I do.  

Not forgiving the guys because we lost a game of football?  In that case you must hate the midfielders for not opening hibs up to create enough chances in the game then.   You forget how good kiernan and Wilson were in the semi final. That is how good they can be it just needs to be consistent 

Good come back mate and you do have a point . They were very good in the semi final against the thumb on his own .

That is why I want it to be the same two players that start  next week . We will then finally be able to put the argument to bed for a bit one way or the other .

55 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Good come back mate and you do have a point . They were very good in the semi final against the thumb on his own .

That is why I want it to be the same two players that start  next week . We will then finally be able to put the argument to bed for a bit one way or the other .

Here's hoping

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

Rubbish .You just don't know a player mate .I said it before he signed I wanted beggars to sign him ...He came to us .

He is a shocking defender and will never do for Rangers 

We also lost the cup final because both him and Kiernan can't attack the headers 

I will never forgive for that 

Bullshit. 

1st goal - Kiernan, mostly, Tavernier didn't exactly cover himself in glory either.

2nd goal - Tavernier brushed aside by the tarrier bastard.

3rd goal - A combination of Halliday's poor marking, and Wallace ducking under the ball. (Sure that's what happened, not seen it since watching it live).

7 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Bullshit. 

1st goal - Kiernan, mostly, Tavernier didn't exactly cover himself in glory either.

2nd goal - Tavernier brushed aside by the tarrier bastard.

3rd goal - A combination of Halliday's poor marking, and Wallace ducking under the ball. (Sure that's what happened, not seen it since watching it live).

Our two central defenders  are there to attack the headers coming in . they never or very rarely do .That is why we lose so many goals at set pieces ..

They both cost us the cup final with their shite defending throughout the game .

• 9 months later...
5 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

That title gave me shudders ffs.

i seen it from the main forum page and all that was visible was "Welcome to Rangers Philip"   I thought, oooh philip who?

such alet down :lol: