Scotland's game

Miller time

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Saw the trailer for this shite weeks ago on something my missus had on her planner and knew then that you could not have paid,bribed or threatened me to watch bbc scotland at any price. Fuckin bunch of republican paedophiles and the sooner they are off the air the better for us all :uk: 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

It was evident on the first show they done - don't give them anymore viewing figures. Disgraceful channel.

Know Thine Enemy. 

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. 

Sun Tzu, The Art of War 

Keep our eyes and ears on the lot of them mate!?

The biggest disappointment in that full episode was the views of Alex McLeish. Big man down in my estimation after that. Seems like someone was pointing a gun at him tho, with how terrified he looked! 

and there tonight was the point of Scotlands Game... the pile up of a channel 4 reporter on bbc? spiers and the rest of the obsessed mob, think they should make an episode of how to get rid of regan and doncaster the two that are running scottish football into the ground! ask a boxing promoter. 

1 hour ago, theweebluenose said:

They still claiming that the Catholic John Wilson's reason for attacking the Catholic Neil Lennon was Sectarian?

Shiite Catholic versus Sunni Catholic.

Too many paranoid protestants.  Actually only thing I enjoy about watching the BBC is the knowledge the cunts dont get a penny from me.

I've not had a chance to read the full thread yet.

Just wanted to add that I wrote a complaint to the bbc about last week's programme, and received what I considered quite an aggressive e mail back this morning. 

At this point I'm really not sure what an individual complaint can do about the way the club is portrayed on programming such as this.

Would really like to take the bbc to task over this, but really have no way of doing so.

4 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

Just wanted to add that I wrote a complaint to the bbc about last week's programme, and received what I considered quite an aggressive e mail back this morning. 

At this point I'm really not sure what an individual complaint can do about the way the club is portrayed on programming such as this.

Would really like to take the bbc to task over this, but really have no way of doing so.

Can you post their reply mate? I never watched last weeks I just came across it while checking the sport.

You can complain to theindependent complaints commission or something like that. Tonight they blatantly lied about quite a few things 

The likes of Spiers and English, should fuck off back to reporting on rugby, and golf. The working class football fans don't want, or need, their brand of journalism at football. We want to read about the game, or any inside stories about our team, not what the fans are singing, or that too much foul language was heard. Get those bastards to fuck out of our game. I blame all seater stadiums for allowing the middle class to take over our game. They don't want to listen to the songs we sing (used to sing?). They want a sanitised version of football, and will do anything to get it, including kill our club..

9 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

I always go on the channel to check red button for sports n this was on. Unbelievable how they're allowed to spout this bile about us 

So, that means you pay one hundred and forty five bucks a year to them..?

In that case...

post-50451-Anchorman-we-are-laughing-gif

9 hours ago, GrizzlyBear72 said:

Know Thine Enemy. 

If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle. 

Sun Tzu, The Art of War 

Keep our eyes and ears on the lot of them mate!?

Sorry GrizzlyBear72. Don't need to watch that shite from bbc scotland to know that they are the enemy. These cunts appear everywhere with the same old shite and repeat the same old shite. They must wake up during the night in cold sweats with the thought we are still here after all the shite they tried. Horrible bunch of cunts and should be banned for ever from anything to do with Rangers. If I want anything on BBC1 or BBC2 I watch on sky 953 and 972 BBC NI. 

8 hours ago, CottonRunt said:

And you didnt auto post the reply for us to read....shockaroony

Interesting enough, but a complete lack of neutral commentators and the Lennon incident blown out of proportion in an episode that was actually devoted to financial mismanagement in Scottish clubs,.What has somebody sending bullets to Lennon go to do with club debt and TV money!?

2 hours ago, Shuggy said:

Interesting enough, but a complete lack of neutral commentators and the Lennon incident blown out of proportion in an episode that was actually devoted to financial mismanagement in Scottish clubs,.What has somebody sending bullets to Lennon go to do with club debt and TV money!?

I knew the guy who sent it and also hung out at my mates who lives in the street with the postbox. Claim to fame! 

Saying that im sure he got more years for sending fake bullets to lennon than that fat cunt that tried to blackmail the supermarket out of £2million using real cyanide to poison food on the shelves to kill families etc last week.