Miller time

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, K.A.I said:

It was evident on the first show they done - don't give them anymore viewing figures. Disgraceful channel.

I always go on the channel to check red button for sports n this was on. Unbelievable how they're allowed to spout this bile about usĀ 

1 minute ago, pollok-bear said:

See tht smelly dirty fucker Graeme Speirs i would love to toe that bastard right up the arse. Sorry a bit off topic but just thinking of Rangers haters and i fucking hateĀ tht wee dirty scumy bastard. HeĀ makes a living out of spouting pish about Rangers.Ā 

That fucking voice the wee rodent has too. I seriously despise him to mate. Member he said we were cheats and then tried to deny it?

BBC let jimmy saville do what he done , that says it all reallyĀ 

7 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Watching it,took a while to get to us but just look at the haters on to give their scummy opinions.

Typical BBC,stating we were liquidated in June 2012 when in factthe old Company is still in the hands of BDO.

Ā 

Exactly mate. They're worse than the tabloids. The previous company hasn't been liquidated and I'm sure it still has money tooĀ 

WTF has that weirdo Alex Thomson got to do with Scottish football?Ā The only thing that shocked me watching that was they never had ill Phil on.

Hearts a club who went into administration with Ā£30,000,000 debts were made out to be good guys somehow while everything badĀ in Scottish Ā football wasĀ Rangers fault.

21 minutes ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Ā 

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Queen's_highway said:

That fucking voice the wee rodent has too. I seriously despise him to mate. Member he said we were cheats and then tried to deny it?

BBC let jimmy saville do what he done , that says it all reallyĀ 

A know that horrible voice hes got does myĀ nut in. Ā I hate just the look of him hes got oneĀ of theyĀ faces u just wanty dae right in.

Yes i remember that mate saying that then shat himself denying it.

Honestly who is this fucker? Who is this guy. Has he ever kicked a football. He earns a fortune of spouting shit about us. That is how he earns money. When you hear his opinion on sectarian singing he says its mostly Rangers fans and the scum arent half as bad as us.

He should be banned from ibrox. He is the biggest Rangers hater ive known.

He Is up there withĀ neil lennon on my hated list.

Also stating it's been a great era?? Fuck right off. Hearts down. Ā Hibs Ā down, Dundee utd down. Stadiums basically empty. Embarrassed in Europe. The savillites midden closed parts of the stadium.

Nothing about us being victims of fraud

Nothing about us giving the small clubs so much money from going to their grounds i hope we smash these fenian fucks more than everĀ