One Lee Wallace!

K.A.I

2 hours ago, macranger said:

After the way the sfa have treated big Lee & Rangers this week, by taking no action against fans who assaulted him & others , I hope he told them to shove their cap right up their arse. 

This is a good point actually. Why should a professional footballer play for an organisation who failed to protect him from thugs in his place of work, then make no attempt to apologise to him or his teammates and even have the brass neck to fine his club? Would love it if Lee refused to play for Scotland ever again while the current SFA set up is in place.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

I think he has blown it under Strachan's rule, at least. However, I don't think Strachan will be around for much longer so the new coach might have a different perspective on Wallace and the Rangers squad. 

LOL just looked out my window and saw some flying pigs!  If/when Strachan is sacked it will be another SFA appointment and they're first instruction will be to shaft us and try not to pick any of our players.

Anyways back to Wallace.  Excellent news not playing for Scotland and probably not allowed to play tomorrow should ensure that any little niggling injuries should be sorted in time for the visit to that cess pool next weekend.

Saw one of the tartan trannies in my local Tesco yesterday changing his money into maltesers for the trip.
That was the truth and he wanted every cunt in the place to hear him.
Standing with his kilt which was far too long and made him look like one of Brendas conquests.
The truth is,the cunt went on the windae lickers bus when we were kids and I just see him as a typical scotland fan.
Absolute fuckin joke of a team representing what is turning into a joke fucking country. :uk: 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Bollocks as usual 

Your just hurting as usual. Raging everyone's buzzing Lee is going to Belfast and told Scotland to ram it - the captain of my great club too. Fantastic. Only you would see the downside and and be upset when 100% of the rest are happy.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Your just hurting as usual. Raging everyone's buzzing Lee is going to Belfast and told Scotland to ram it - the captain of my great club too. Fantastic. Only you would see the downside and and be upset when 100% of the rest are happy.

He didn't, even if it makes for a better story. He's been sent away injured. Let's just hope it's not like Holt's (or Zelalem last season) and goes from being something which will keep him out a few days to keeping him out weeks.

20 minutes ago, The Dude said:

He didn't, even if it makes for a better story. He's been sent away injured. Let's just hope it's not like Holt's (or Zelalem last season) and goes from being something which will keep him out a few days to keeping him out weeks.

Scotland didn't send him away, he pulled out? that's what every single outlet and source has said - Strachan hasn't decided to call anyone else up after his call-off. Have you heard different? genuine question not sarky rhetoric or anything.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Scotland didn't send him away, he pulled out? that's what every single outlet and source has said - Strachan hasn't decided to call anyone else up after his call-off. Have you heard different? genuine question not sarky rhetoric or anything.

Every report has said he's been withdrawn through injury. That is done at the SFA's discretion. He's had a wee niggle for a while and he's probably complained of it being a bit sore, they've had a look at it, spotted the injury and made the decision. He can't just walk out saying he's injured without the SFA allowing it. It would have been a FAR bigger story. He's their player when he's on international duty until 48 hours after the game finishes or he comes out the squad. If a club says a player is injured the national association are entitled to have their own doctor assess them even if they haven't reported for duty yet. According to FIFA clubs are obliged to release players when requested unless the player has retired in writing before the squad was announced.

It likely suits the SFA since they are travelling to Malta tonight (i think) and it's much more convenient to just release players back to their clubs for treatment than have them travel with he international party.

EDIT: I'm sure there was a player who's club told the SFA he was injured fairly recently, they refused to believe them, demanded he travel with to their base and then was sent home injured hours later.

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Every report has said he's been withdrawn through injury. That is done at the SFA's discretion. He's had a wee niggle for a while and he's probably complained of it being a bit sore, they've had a look at it, spotted the injury and made the decision. He can't just walk out saying he's injured without the SFA allowing it. It would have been a FAR bigger story. He's their player when he's on international duty until 48 hours after the game finishes or he comes out the squad. If a club says a player is injured the national association are entitled to have their own doctor assess them even if they haven't reported for duty yet. According to FIFA clubs are obliged to release players when requested unless the player has retired in writing before the squad was announced.

It likely suits the SFA since they are travelling to Malta tonight (i think) and it's much more convenient to just release players back to their clubs for treatment than have them travel with he international party.

EDIT: I'm sure there was a player who's club told the SFA he was injured fairly recently, they refused to believe them, demanded he travel with to their base and then was sent home injured hours later.

Yeah I knew he's withdrawn through injury mate but c'mon anyone could say they're feeling a niggle and asked to be released from duty. He's got a wee niggle no doubt but if Rangers were playing a proper game this week do you think he'd be on the sidelines?

I could be wrong, but is there not a rule that if it's a friendly and not a competitive international game then things are a bit different too? players don't really feel obligated.

52 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You do like to make shire up to suit your own preferred version of events - not for the first time - you are a bit of a fantasist. 

Just now, Bluepeter9 said:

You do like to make shire up to suit your own preferred version of events - not for the first time - you are a bit of a fantasist. 

What you mean not for the first time? what you on about? did Lee Wallace pull our your precious SNP jacobite 11 squad or not - yes or not.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Yeah I knew he's withdrawn through injury mate but c'mon anyone could say they're feeling a niggle and asked to be released from duty. He's got a wee niggle no doubt but if Rangers were playing a proper game this week do you think he'd be on the sidelines?

I could be wrong, but is there not a rule that if it's a friendly and not a competitive international game then things are a bit different too? players don't really feel obligated.

If a player says they have a niggle it's far from certain they'll just let them go. Especially now as it only leaves one player in that position in the squad.  I'd hazard a guess though that as Tierney and Griffiths were already away they weren't going to put up much of a fight tbh.

If it's a FIFA date it doesn't matter what it is. Could literally just be a get-together and they could try enforce the rules. It's mental although FAs argue that clubs are compensated for players being away.

27 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

What you mean not for the first time? what you on about? did Lee Wallace pull our your precious SNP jacobite 11 squad or not - yes or not.

Through injury not by telling Strachan to 'ram it' as I say you just make it up as you go along 

2 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I like a bit of fantasy and your posts certainly pass for that! 

You said I'm a fantasist and not for the fist time. What exactly do you think I've lied about? or do you mean I've got a sensationalist tone?

Either way the Rangers captain pulled out the Scotland squad and has went to Belfast with Rangers. Legend.

Oh wait a minute ... something has just dawned on me ... you usually say all I do is hate players ...I'm delighted with the current Rangers captain and that's still an issue for you ... yup, all makes sense .... you prefer Scotland and the national team over Rangers .. it's obvious ... it's also OK it just means your not all that great a fan IMO ... but again I also knew this. Not a crime or anything and only my opinion.