Travel Advice for Saturday

eskbankloyal

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Advice for everyone would be to keep yourself to yourself. Obviously the cops are going to be gagging to arrest folk and want a bit of a reason after the cup final to do some damage to our support. Ignore the tims, the cops, and have a good day. Keep the fighting for back in the housing schemes. Could bet yer house on it that there will be pics of bears in the dhaily rhecord shown to be "causing chaos" and displaying "sectarian behaviour" etc. Dont give the cunts an excuse

1 minute ago, billsim1984 said:

Anyone know anywhere half close to the ground to grab a pint or two? Our bus is no drink for this one but we should be there around 10am. Was thinking a taxi to Bridgeton or duke st but wandered if places were open then and letting non regulars in

Bristol bar on duke street street mate.

54 minutes ago, BCLoyal9 said:

What's the best route for bears walking to the ground from the city centre? 

No safe route tbh mate.

Id suggest looking into the bus or a taxi. 

Just don't display your colours til you're amongst our own.

Edit.

No supporters busses from your local area, or look into qstb bus?

1 hour ago, BCLoyal9 said:

What's the best route for bears walking to the ground from the city centre? 

For the first time I can remember I will be on my supporters bus going to the midden, and thank fuck, living in the east end can be a nightmare getting to our end unscathed, from city centre  I'd probably walk up the back of the barras with my head down till I got to bridgeton but in all honesty fuck that as well, as suggested a short taxi journey from town to bridgeton would be my advice m8.

50 minutes ago, billsim1984 said:

Anyone know anywhere half close to the ground to grab a pint or two? Our bus is no drink for this one but we should be there around 10am. Was thinking a taxi to Bridgeton or duke st but wandered if places were open then and letting non regulars in

Next time try and get your bus booked into the Calvay Club on Duke St.