Bad Robot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

See I don't think he's loyal at all mate I think he changes it but far too much to a fault a settled strongest XI would help 

I think he's changing the wrong players and not giving other's a proper chance. MOH had five assists against a very poor Linfield yet he never even got in. It's baffling.

54 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Our defence was pish as, were our managers choice of players and 5-1 is a fkn embarrassment but all in all its still only  3 points.

We done nothing with any possesion we had but when we attacked they were easily exposed. They hunted us when we had the ball and in return we stood off them.

Barcelona will score about 3-5 goals against them and following that there's a good chance they will drop points in inverness.

We're 5 games into the season and we need to step it up and I'm certainly giving fuck all up at this stage.

They are 4 points ahead, that is it and on our current form it was a massive ask to come out that shitehole with some points.

Warburton needs to learn to adapt is single mindedness but we've came along way in terms of football since mccoist who stayed in the job too long to our detrement.

Gutted to say the least but we dust ourselves down and get on with it and face these mhutant cunts wherever we find them. Let the scum have their day and their tannoy system playing zombie nation just about sums their unprofessionalism up. A rancid club from inception which will never change.

image.png

The filth being 4 points ahead with a game in hand this early on is giving me the boke :power_of_anguish:

8 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

It's giving me the boke aswell but what do we do, curl up and hide. Do we fuck, we look to the next game and look to pick up 3 points. 

And we achieve this by changing the midfield. If he rufuses to change the formation or tactics, id like to see him try a midfield of Rossiter Forrester and Windass, and front 3 of Waghorn Garner and Miller/McKay against Ross County. Can't hurt to try leaving Barton and Kranjcar on the bench for a change?? Won't even bother with the defence cause that's fucked lol. 

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

Our defence was pish as, were our managers choice of players and 5-1 is a fkn embarrassment but all in all its still only  3 points.

We done nothing with any possesion we had but when we attacked they were easily exposed. They hunted us when we had the ball and in return we stood off them.

Barcelona will score about 3-5 goals against them and following that there's a good chance they will drop points in inverness.

We're 5 games into the season and we need to step it up and I'm certainly giving fuck all up at this stage.

They are 4 points ahead, that is it and on our current form it was a massive ask to come out that shitehole with some points.

Warburton needs to learn to adapt is single mindedness but we've came along way in terms of football since mccoist who stayed in the job too long to our detrement.

Gutted to say the least but we dust ourselves down and get on with it and face these mhutant cunts wherever we find them. Let the scum have their day and their tannoy system playing zombie nation just about sums their unprofessionalism up. A rancid club from inception which will never change.

image.png

It's more than 3 pts .Always has .Always will be mate .

And we have been humiliated .

No getting around it 

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's more than 3 pts .Always has .Always will be mate .

And we have been humiliated .

No getting around it 

I agree it is humiliating and hurts like fuck as its a trouncing but on current form and past outings, we were never getting 3 points there. They pumped a Motherwell team were we struggled against and most bears would have taken a point prior to ko.

That doesn't mean I don't expect to win there the next time we play them as I'll always expect that. As others have said we just need to try start winning points 

53 minutes ago, 55Bear said:

And we achieve this by changing the midfield. If he rufuses to change the formation or tactics, id like to see him try a midfield of Rossiter Forrester and Windass, and front 3 of Waghorn Garner and Miller/McKay against Ross County. Can't hurt to try leaving Barton and Kranjcar on the bench for a change?? Won't even bother with the defence cause that's fucked lol. 

I think he fucked up the team selection from the word go. Niko and Joey are far to slow to play together against an opposition that are a better standard than we've played in the last 4 games. Mckay has been off form yet he starts him in front of MOH. Most of the blame today is at the door of MW.

2 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

image.png

I don't give a fuck if Barcelona take 3-5 off them, we are Rangers

1 minute ago, AlCapone said:

I don't give a fuck f Barcelona take 3-5 off them, we are Rangers

Our manager got it badly wrong today and arguably in the transfer market but all I'm saying in these cunts aren't miles away from us and the tranny shagger will be shown up for his shortcomings which we and others will also exploit

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Our manager got it badly wrong today and arguably in the transfer market but all I'm saying in these cunts aren't miles away from us and the tranny shagger will be shown up for his shortcomings which we and others will also exploit

They are light years ahead of us, have finally got a good manager who will have serious champions league money to spend in the next 12 months.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Spot on , they are no great side , we were fuckin brutal today .

12 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

I think he fucked up the team selection from the word go. Niko and Joey are far to slow to play together against an opposition that are a better standard than we've played in the last 4 games. Mckay has been off form yet he starts him in front of MOH. Most of the blame today is at the door of MW.

I'll be honest I was actually quite content with the team selection.....then the whistle went. Rangers seemed too relaxed in their passing and the taigs pushed up high and fast which lost us possession within the first minute. So I agree, Barton and Kranjcar are too slow together. Id even give Tav a shot in midfield if Hodson was fit haha

2 hours ago, bornabear said:

It's easy to say it's just 3 points, but in reality it is 6 points.

They are 4 points clear of us, but if we had won, we would have been 2 points ahead.

So, from plus 4 to minus 2 equals 6.

That's the  the big picture. We lost 3 and they won 3 . Can't afford to drop anymore to teams like sheep or hertz. If We do we'll struggle to make Europe next year and that doesn't bear thinking about

Every day is a school day, if the management and Board don't see this today then we are fucked.

But it is only three points and as has been stated we haven't clicked for months.

Warburton needs to show not by the lovely words he can produce but by deeds, he's got to realise that sometimes you do need to adjust against a team if he can't he knows where the door is.

We have made the defence weaker by signing basically not good enough players.

Getting 30 odd years olds to come up for a final payday appears to have been a major boob.

It is only 5 games but we are still in a European place this will have the continental giants shaking in their bootees.

Another thing is last year when the midfield looked the part they were all rotating stepping into each other's spaces looked really really good, now ?Not at the races, too slow, too predictable and not good enough.

24 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

We haven't kicked a ball since the semi final victory.

Hopefully todays absolute fucking embarrassment can be the catalyst to get our team playing again.

The gaffer needs to wisen up quick smart.

They've lived off it and now they need to live off this and start earning their money and that includes the manager.