Waghorn Forrester Halliday

To Be A Ranger

I ventured out today to a boozer that runs a tim bus but otherwise is OK as plenty off bears drink there. Might be hard for some of you to comprehend but it isn't a bitter pub on a normal day (although I've never been there on a tim match day) and is OK to watch the likes of Swansea vs Chelsea. 

Anyway got talking to a tim who is sellik through and through but didn't gloat about yesterday's game.  Instead he asked why Waghorn, Forrester and Halliday didnt play and why Miller was pushed wide. Apparently Waghorn was their biggest worry.

I was lost for words.  Waghorn has pace and power, Forrester is our best player and Halliday is a bear so would have given 100% and more.

Miller was obviously played wide to nullify their full back pushing forward but it made me think is our manager so afraid of the opposition that he wants to contain them rather than making them worry about us? MW needs to get back to what he promised in the early days. Young fit hungry players who have an appetite to win games. 

Most of the signings made since last season are poor and won't win us anything.  So come on Mark ship them out (or at least drop them) and get in players that are hungry for success. You're not going to like the boos that are going to follow if the same lineup is seen and continually fails to deliver. We don't demand succes but we do demand 100% from every player who pulls on the jersey. The pity is that some of these latest signings are giving 100% but it is 80% of what they were capable of a few years ago. 

2 minutes ago, pcbear said:

Waghorn is still lacking match sharpness.

He would have been more use than Kranjćar 

I'd have started Waghorn and asked him to give us 45-60mins then brought on Garner.

The most annoying thing about that game yesterday was the fact we have at least three, possibly four players who we should have started and were actually available for selection.

Waghorn, Halliday, Rossiter, Forrester

12 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

He would have been more use than Kranjćar 

I'd have started Waghorn and asked him to give us 45-60mins then brought on Garner.

The most annoying thing about that game yesterday was the fact we have at least three, possibly four players who we should have started and were actually available for selection.

Waghorn, Halliday, Rossiter, Forrester

Rossiter was out through injury 

21 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Forrester should have started in place of McKay as he's been shite for weeks, Halliday would give you more than Barton.

I agree with that. Forester jas been our best player this season(and can play numerous positions) thus far and Barrie is going off the boil.

Barton was shite and bottled  it.

MOH is a winger and should be given a chance on the right flank.  Kenny doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing out there.  Forrester has every right to be pissed off as he's played well in recent weeks, scored important goals, and been left out yet again. 

40 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I ventured out today to a boozer that runs a tim bus but otherwise is OK as plenty off bears drink there. Might be hard for some of you to comprehend but it isn't a bitter pub on a normal day (although I've never been there on a tim match day) and is OK to watch the likes of Swansea vs Chelsea. 

Anyway got talking to a tim who is sellik through and through but didn't gloat about yesterday's game.  Instead he asked why Waghorn, Forrester and Halliday didnt play and why Miller was pushed wide. Apparently Waghorn was their biggest worry.

I was lost for words.  Waghorn has pace and power, Forrester is our best player and Halliday is a bear so would have given 100% and more.

Miller was obviously played wide to nullify their full back pushing forward but it made me think is our manager so afraid of the opposition that he wants to contain them rather than making them worry about us? MW needs to get back to what he promised in the early days. Young fit hungry players who have an appetite to win games. 

Most of the signings made since last season are poor and won't win us anything.  So come on Mark ship them out (or at least drop them) and get in players that are hungry for success. You're not going to like the boos that are going to follow if the same lineup is seen and continually fails to deliver. We don't demand succes but we do demand 100% from every player who pulls on the jersey. The pity is that some of these latest signings are giving 100% but it is 80% of what they were capable of a few years ago. 

Stop drinking with tims ! Only saying 

11 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

MOH is a winger and should be given a chance on the right flank.  Kenny doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing out there.  Forrester has every right to be pissed off as he's played well in recent weeks, scored important goals, and been left out yet again. 

MOH needs a chance, he has pace to burn. He had five assists last week against the blues. Even know it was only the blues, that's still good going,  we need to change things, his selections are not working. 

5 minutes ago, burnbank bear said:

Stop drinking with tims ! Only saying 

Come on, they're not all bags of vomit. My best mate was one and he would applaud us when we beat them as he could appreciate when we were the best team and could enjoy watching good football. It was great to watch an OF game with him as we'd mock and slag off each other off for 90 minutes, then head to the pub together afterwards to get pished. No hatred or negativity, just 2 guys enjoying the greatest sport on earth.

Mckay and Kranjar were the mistakes in the line up.

MOH and Harry would have had more of an impact and are on better form and better fitness. 

The manager sees them train all week so have to believe he has picked the best team possible.

Few of out boys shat it,  simple as that.

1 hour ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Most of the signings made since last season are poor and won't win us anything.  So come on Mark ship them out (or at least drop them) and get in players that are hungry for success. You're not going to like the boos that are going to follow if the same lineup is seen and continually fails to deliver. We don't demand succes but we do demand 100% from every player who pulls on the jersey. The pity is that some of these latest signings are giving 100% but its 80% of what they were capable of a few years ago. 

So they should give 120%?