Club Statement

ForeverAndEver

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

Agreed. We've set an absolutely insane precedent here. 

We will offend them with something distasteful in the future. It's the nature of this fixture. Who's complaints do we seriously think will be taken more seriously - ours, or the very people the OBAFA is aimed at protecting, by an SNP politicians own admission on twitter a couple of months ago. 

So we just sit back like we have last 15 years and show weakness 

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I canae believe any retard would record their own and put it on fucking Facebook. 

How stupid would you need to be?

This new craze of taking out phones to record people singing or doing stuff they shouldn't gets on my tit's. 

Btw smashing a toilet and singing isn't quite through same as depicting rangers fans being hung in an execution style 

Celtic would be quite within their rights to issue a statement asking our board to take action against the fans caught smashing up those toilets and signing sectarian abuse.  It could become a tit for tat thing.  I don't want to post the video on here but it's fucking embarrassing what our fans have done.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

So we just sit back like we have last 15 years and show weakness 

Silence here isnt weakness. In the immediate aftermath is it's nice to see the board promise action (not that they'll follow through with much.)

But if the hammer comes down here it will crush us as well as them in future. If it's equal treatment we want, fact of the matter here is we should be going after the media at most - not Celtic or the sfa or anyone else. 

16 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

There's a video on facebook of Rangers fans smashing up their toilets.  Our fans are shouting and singing "fenian bastards" the entire time.  A Rangers fan must've filmed it and put it on Facebook.  Now that video has come to light we can't take the moral high ground.  This will just become some tit for tat bullshit with both sets of fans getting in to trouble.

your not a Rangers fan this just confirms it.

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

Silence here isnt weakness. In the immediate aftermath is it's nice to see the board promise action (not that they'll follow through with much.)

But if the hammer comes down here it will crush us as well as them in future. If it's equal treatment we want, fact of the matter here is we should be going after the media at most - not Celtic or the sfa or anyone else. 

they promise to talk to club1872 - thats hardly action. This will simply be portrayed as the pot calling the kettle black.

30 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

As far as I am concerned they are separate issues - get these low life cockroach fenian fuckers exposed, and back to where they should be, which is third class citizens and contributors to the Scottish economy.

And tackle the shite football display via our manager and coaching staff - and dk's penny pinching investment.

But this statement is to hide the football issues and have all the bears focused on them & not our own issues. Had there been 2 separate statements or even some comment about football issues then I would maybe understand. But for me the big issue is our football or lack of it on Saturday and not what the manky mob do.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Celtic would be quite within their rights to issue a statement asking our board to take action against the fans caught smashing up those toilets and signing sectarian abuse.  It could become a tit for tat thing.  I don't want to post the video on here but it's fucking embarrassing what our fans have done.

Do not post the video.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

You must be fun at parties. Do you put your hand over your ears when Super Rangers/The Billy Boys gets sung?

4 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

I dont know what the answer is mate. But I dont think this statement is it, while we are singing TBB and smashing toilets. Neutrals will just label us hypocrites.

You just can't go after the media mate .You know that 

As biased as they are .They are pretty untouchable .They will always stick together 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You must be fun at parties. Do you put your hand over your ears when Super Rangers/The Billy Boys gets sung?

Personally, I don't mind the singing.  I'm not religious so couldn't care less about any of this stuff.  The board however is setting itself up for a fall by making this statement although they probably did so without prior knowledge of this video coming to light.  Celtic aren't just going to hold their hands up and accept blame.  They'll respond with a statement that highlights what our fans have done and say it's a wider societal problem.  Probably a few fans on both sides getting arrested but nothing of any real consequence getting done. 

I want action .We are getting treated disgracefully and the only way is action and fighting our enemies 

Even reading all the posts ,it astounds me ,the clear apathy for a fight ,frightened it can get any worse 

It's only going to get worse any which way .........

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

"The Club’s Directors are fully aware of the disgust felt by Rangers supporters who were subjected to a sickening and shameful display of outright sectarian hatred towards them we also share the fans' anger and will be contacting Club 1872 as a matter of urgency.”

Weak as piss, but at least it's something.

They have a great opportunity to publicly state that such scenes must have shocked the viewing public across the world in these times where the world is under threat from terrorism and that they expect our First Minister to speak out and take action. For plod to fully investigate and bring the guilty to justice. For the footballing authorities to protect the good name of the game (I know that we would get humped for the bog, but insignificant in the bigger scheme of things). Publicly ask as to why the mhedia did not cover these heinous acts and call for balanced reporting AGAIN. Lastly to serve notice that  scum fc will not be getting their ticket allocation for the Ibrox game, until scum fc have identified those responsible for the effigies and the banners. Anything less would be a waste of space.

Get it all out there in the mhedia. The perfect opportunity to embarrass every fucking one of our haters and that we will not be fucked with without repercussions.

14 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Fucking small fry in the bigger scheme of things.

1 minute ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Have you seen it yet?

No and I honestly don't give a shit.

Smashing up a toilet does not equal hanging effigies of Rangers fans.

Singing songs does not equal opposition fans running on a football pitch and assaulting Rangers players.

29 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Are you a fucking idiot? 

Plenty are calling for action from king and did before this game and now after the game are doing so even more along with being annoyed at what was displayed and the double standards regarding that. 

Some of us can do 2 things, maybe you should try using that brain of yours to attempt the same,

No I'm not, but it seems you are.

When did the King or the board release an honest statement regarding the funding of the team?

When did King change from over investment to none at all?

When King & the board tell us about this change from over investment to no investment at all, other than ST money?

They haven't, therefore those who say we wont both, don't seem to understand, we are only getting 1 and furthermore, we are only getting statements about the 1 issue.

Do you now get my point?

Or are you really that stupid that after I explain it to you, it still flies way over your hied?

1 minute ago, andy500 said:

They have as much ammo as we do. It's a pissing contest that won't benefit either club.

This is probably why Celtic chose to investigate the toilet issue internally.  They know their own fans made a cunt of it and wont want anymore needless attention on the events surrounding that day.  We've made a public statement which will come back to bite us.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

No and I honestly don't give a shit.

Smashing up a toilet does not equal hanging effigies of Rangers fans.

Singing songs does not equal opposition fans running on a football pitch and assaulting Rangers players.

I actually despair at some so called bears. Handringers and apologists galore. No wonder Rangers hating cunts have taken over the country!