Think I'm done with Rangers

7troop

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

BP9 do us all a big favour and just shut your handwringing pish talking mouth for just one day. 

Better still why don't you volunteer to be part of the mhanky bastards next show of football celebration, when they have you dangling from a rope by your neck I'm sure you will find it a right laugh. 

????As they strung him up he still be trying to post on here apologising for them! :sherlock:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Only now ??

im taking that as a compliment on two accounts - you have waited this long and are still only suspicious - my posts must not be as bad as some over reactionists make out. Ta! 

Your post are horrendous but being an agent of Lawwell is a new angle

33 minutes ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Any chance we can delete this thread? It's embarrassing to think that one of the first threads anyone sees when they come on here is one of our support throwing in the towel.

Any tarriers that come on here and see that will be absolutely pissing themselves.

Anybody reading this thread will piss themselves laughing, who in their right mind would take the OP seriously as being a Rangers supporter.