Rambo1872

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Tav's Bandage said:

Viewed it the same...

Actually thought he looked lost when he came on.

Far too early for any sort of judgement though.

Really, I thought he looked composed on the ball and was more mobile for the size of him. 

Early days but he def has something that could work for us. 

Haha fs thank fuck people on here aren't scouts. They would class everyone as world beaters going on the opinions of Crooks On A 15 Min display. 

He came on got pegged and also ran into the corner, got himself in bother and gave it away in a dangerous position. 

Far too early to tell if he will be good or bad. 

However thankfully one thing you could see in his brief appearance was he look like he did have a bit of pace and was mobile 

49 minutes ago, cameron1873 said:

Haha fs thank fuck people on here aren't scouts. They would class everyone as world beaters going on the opinions of Crooks On A 15 Min display. 

He came on got pegged and also ran into the corner, got himself in bother and gave it away in a dangerous position. 

Far too early to tell if he will be good or bad. 

However thankfully one thing you could see in his brief appearance was he look like he did have a bit of pace and was mobile 

Footballer in getting pegged shocker!

Ran into the corner because there was no Rangers player with 10 yards of him and 3 QoS players around him. 

6 hours ago, Rangersfansmediawatch said:

You claimed that you were told reviews of him which were frightening but failed to tell us all what they were.

If you're referring to the Rangers v St Mirren under 20's game.. I was there and apart from being a bit rusty he never put a foot wrong in an hour on the pitch,Most people around me were of similar opinion.

Am i mentally challenged ? Most normal people with even the lowest of intelligence would have simply said " Did you read what i posted "  So perhaps you should be asking yourself the question.  

It was the Falkirk game I was referring to, the thread is on here were several were saying he was gash.

17 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Was impressed by Crooks tonight when he came on. Looks like he can drive forward and will hopefully get more time on the pitch from here on in. His height will benefit us as well in certain situations. I was impressed tonight with the performance but i'm keeping a level head and respecting the fact that QOS werent that good a side tonight and the weekend opposition will be alot tougher. Glad to be back to winning matches with multiple goals to inject a bit of confidence and fitness back in. The first 30 minutes were horrible and the formation came undone but we got there in the end after they accepted defeat. 

How did the rest of you guys (and ladies) think about Crooks 20 minutes?

It could just be that QoS "weren't that good a side" because Rangers made them look like that?