Parking at the sheep shaggers

MayboleLoyal_atb

33 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Bears that drive up what street do you usually park on?

Park down the beach mate go past Burger King turn right and park walk from there you'll be far away as possible from the sheep shagging scum.

5 minutes ago, Corky True Legend said:

Park on the Beach Boulevard and walk down past the driving range.

You might struggle to get a space on the boulevard - depends when you get there 

however there's a couple of streets on the right - Links Rd and Miller st which I used to use. 

Stay safe mate. 

The main road that takes you upto the stadium/Rangers end where the graveyard is .. before you come onto it there's a wee off-licence on the left as if your driving ... to the right of that there's wee residential flats with loads of parking spaces at the back of it .. a lot of people have parked in there for years with no issues.

10 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

The main road that takes you upto the stadium/Rangers end where the graveyard is .. before you come onto it there's a wee off-licence on the left as if your driving ... to the right of that there's wee residential flats with loads of parking spaces at the back of it .. a lot of people have parked in there for years with no issues.

That's those streets I was on about KAI ?

3 hours ago, Vwbear said:

2008 i had to drive the night we lost the league i parked outside a pub only a 5 minute walk from the Rangers end can't remember the name of the pub it was on a corner on a cobble road 

That will be the saltoun arms pub on N Frederick St?.